Reviews for One Hundred and forty nearly Twelve
RT89 chapter 29 . 12/8
An excellent tale, I didn't want to start reading for a minute, sadly work got in the way. Funny and thrilling all the way through.

Congratulations and thank you very much.
RT89 chapter 26 . 12/8
NOBODIES EVER PUNISHED THEM LIKE THAT! OUTSTANDING!
RT89 chapter 25 . 12/8
Wow, nobodies done that little twist on messing with the ritual. Nicely done.
RT89 chapter 24 . 12/8
I don't think anything Hermione could buy would top getting his parents magical portrait.
RT89 chapter 21 . 12/8
Amazing, truly an ingenious gift. Loved the castle and the surprise right inside the front door.
RT89 chapter 7 . 12/7
Technically, the broom was still his. He owns Hogwarts, therefore he owns Hogwarts brooms as well.

Poor Hermione, she has no idea she is seeing Harry's memories from the alternate timeline.
RT89 chapter 1 . 12/7
A beautiful start.
17NateTheGr8 chapter 14 . 12/4
Gryffindor's sword would not have destroyed any horcruxes at this point, it was the fact that the sword absorbed the Basilisk venom that allowed it to destroy horcruxes.
Pysco-babydoll chapter 4 . 10/5
I really like the idea behind this story. It has a really great starring point, but just goes down hill from there The eleven year old sleeping together naked is just creepy, no eleven year old would ever be ok climbing into like that with someone they just met. Also the whole Hermione is so happy because she has a husband to take care of is really sexist. For these reasons I can not continue to read this.
CJTressler chapter 29 . 10/3
I don't think I've ever read a lonely Harry gets accidentally thrown back into his younger self story before. This was a very interesting tale. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 29 . 9/26
Brilliant story - the pranks at the beginning and the ones on the Dursleys were hilarious!
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/26
Thank you Arthur! Finally someone tells Molly to mind her own business!
He always liked to use appropriate titles...yet calls Harry, Severus and quite a few others by either their first name or My Boy...not exactly using appropriate titles lol.
AccioSlotherin chapter 6 . 7/21
I really love the idea behind this story and everything, but I can't help but find it very rushed and poorly written. I find myself having to stop at certain places and, in my head, pause on my own accord in the middle of a sentence since some kind of punctuation is missing, making the meaning of everything something entirely different. I also can't help but find that Harry and Hermione are a bit overpowered and that things goes a bit too fluently without any problems. Despite all of this, I am going to stick with it and read until the end since I personally don't like to leave fic's that I've begun to read.
X chapter 4 . 6/28
With the number of stories in your account, one would assume that you like to write. But in reading them, one finds the stories are rushed, like you're trying to get through them as fast as possible. In fact they are SO rushed, it sometimes feels like the words are tripping over themselves in their haste to be written. Try slowing down, think through the internal logic of what you're writing; fill in some details. As it is, it feels like you have no care for what you're writing, whether you do or not.
On the plus side, you DO often have good ideas - they're just not fleshed out.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »