Reviews for One Hundred and forty nearly Twelve
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 6/15
The [Potters] at Home. I can't believe Hermione was that vain. Definitely not one of her better ideas, and certainly not one to have embarked on without Harry agreeing it was a good idea.

"Hermione was shouting in his head, telling him exactly what she should like to do to him for vanishing and leaving her to cope with all the reporters, all through lunch while he sat with Neville and Ginny eating lunch Hermione lectured him."

Yes, shame on that Harry! The nerve of him - after putting up with inane Looky-loos bugging him all morning - leaving her to deal with a problem SHE created, because her ego got the better of her. She wanted to brag and say, "Look at the Potters! We have a fancy mansion, and Harry is the Heir of Godric Gryffindor, but we're not stuck up like the Malfoys!" In doing so, she came off like one of those "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" types who flash their wealth around ... and not the wife of a dignified Heir of old Wizarding royalty. Hermione, you were TOTALLY out of line and had no right to be irate. Harry, however, did. Too bad he apparently didn't let you have it.

All of the above nonsense doesn't even take into consideration the fact that Hermione compromised the the safety and "hidden" factor of the mansion. "The enemy" may not know exactly where it is, but prior to her little stunt they knew nothing. It seems a stupid thing to do when they were concerned about keeping people safe and hidden.

Sirius will probably break down when he sees the portrait. I hope Lily gives Dumbledore a serious tongue-lashing over sending Harry to Petunia. For some reason, those always amuse me!
seldombites chapter 29 . 5/6
This story was better than I was expecting. I really enjoyed reading it, and actually prefer it over Time Again.
TheHuntresss chapter 13 . 4/5
The sword in canon only worked because he'd killed the basilisk with it absorbing some of it's poison. Unless you make this blade especially magical/pure/holy I doubt it'd do anything.
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 3/30
As vain as he is, he probably megadosed himself with the topical truth agent...
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 2/15
I really only have two issues with this story ... but they are significant issues.

First ... you need a beta reader. Someone with a strong grasp of grammar and punctuation should have vetted this before posting. The run-on sentences, missing commas and periods, and frequent lack of cohesion make it frustrating to read. And that's a shame, because the PLOT is quite good.

Second ... Show. Don't tell. Exposition should be kept to a minimum. If you can transmit information through dialogue or action, rather than exposition, that would be the right thing to do. It keeps the story flowing, and keeps it lively. Where you DO use dialogue, it's pretty decent. You should do more of that.

That being said, you've got me hooked, and wondering how all this is going to wrap up. On with the tale ...
stylo1 chapter 5 . 2/11
this story is really bad, no build up, just spitting out random fact they arnt supposed to know. harry asking hermione for advice, no matter how smart she is she is not 140 years old, asking her how to deal with unknown magics is typical for this story, whole lot od nonsence. i cant even get myself to finish this
Good
RT89 chapter 29 . 12/8/2017
An excellent tale, I didn't want to start reading for a minute, sadly work got in the way. Funny and thrilling all the way through.

Congratulations and thank you very much.
RT89 chapter 26 . 12/8/2017
NOBODIES EVER PUNISHED THEM LIKE THAT! OUTSTANDING!
RT89 chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
Wow, nobodies done that little twist on messing with the ritual. Nicely done.
RT89 chapter 24 . 12/8/2017
I don't think anything Hermione could buy would top getting his parents magical portrait.
RT89 chapter 21 . 12/8/2017
Amazing, truly an ingenious gift. Loved the castle and the surprise right inside the front door.
RT89 chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
Technically, the broom was still his. He owns Hogwarts, therefore he owns Hogwarts brooms as well.

Poor Hermione, she has no idea she is seeing Harry's memories from the alternate timeline.
RT89 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
A beautiful start.
17NateTheGr8 chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
Gryffindor's sword would not have destroyed any horcruxes at this point, it was the fact that the sword absorbed the Basilisk venom that allowed it to destroy horcruxes.
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »