Reviews for One Hundred and forty nearly Twelve
AccioSlotherin chapter 6 . 7/21
I really love the idea behind this story and everything, but I can't help but find it very rushed and poorly written. I find myself having to stop at certain places and, in my head, pause on my own accord in the middle of a sentence since some kind of punctuation is missing, making the meaning of everything something entirely different. I also can't help but find that Harry and Hermione are a bit overpowered and that things goes a bit too fluently without any problems. Despite all of this, I am going to stick with it and read until the end since I personally don't like to leave fic's that I've begun to read.
X chapter 4 . 6/28
With the number of stories in your account, one would assume that you like to write. But in reading them, one finds the stories are rushed, like you're trying to get through them as fast as possible. In fact they are SO rushed, it sometimes feels like the words are tripping over themselves in their haste to be written. Try slowing down, think through the internal logic of what you're writing; fill in some details. As it is, it feels like you have no care for what you're writing, whether you do or not.
On the plus side, you DO often have good ideas - they're just not fleshed out.
Bluewolf80 chapter 12 . 6/10
The problem I see with this is that although the Sword of Griffindor was indeed a powerful blade, the only reason it could destroy horcruxes was due to the fact that it had been impregnated with basilisk venom. Since that has not yet occurred, the sword shouldn't be able to make a dent in the locket.

I surely hope that Harry isn't going to be stupid enough to tell Dumbledore the location of the ring horcrux. That didn't end well the first time and it wouldn't end well this time either.
RevDorothyL chapter 29 . 5/24
Lovely. :)
abdsamih123 chapter 29 . 5/20
More stories please
bunnyboo100 chapter 29 . 5/5
Loved it. I found the pranks hilarious especially the one where snape was stuck on the stairs.
Namtekcor chapter 29 . 4/16
Great job it was a good read and the ending was great good job
I have to ask, shouldn't Harry hate or at least dislike Ron ? He abused Hermione for twenty years. You said so, or rather wrote so, in the first chapter. But you make Harry act as if it did not happen. And in this chapter you wrote that Percy was the only Weasly that Harry dislike. There is no mention of the abuse past the first chapter. I am rather confused.
Dr1zzy chapter 29 . 3/25
Good story
Juliethobo chapter 5 . 2/1
Cute story. A little simplistic but cute.
vickety chapter 29 . 1/28
I have enjoyed this very much. You have left your grandchildren a wonderful legacy.
Excellent.
The 8 elements chapter 29 . 11/29/2016
Best blooming story I've read for a while! Great work1
Vanessa chapter 29 . 9/22/2016
Very lovely story. It warmed my heart. Well done.
Niknakkitkat chapter 29 . 9/1/2016
awww this is so cute and cool
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »