Reviews for One Hundred and forty nearly Twelve
Vanessa chapter 29 . 9/22
Very lovely story. It warmed my heart. Well done.
Niknakkitkat chapter 29 . 9/1
awww this is so cute and cool
No offense, but this is kind of ridiculous. NO human would act the way your characters are acting, except maybe Harry the pedophile.
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 7/27
wow love the chapter but where is Headwig ?
zeps9001 chapter 29 . 6/2
Well the story itself is interesting. But it's a shitty romance. A 142 year old man, who lived in celibacy because his childhood crush didn't work out, married a 11 year old girl? This could have worked as comedy, you wrote this way too seriously.
zeps9001 chapter 15 . 6/2
There's nothing more romantic then a 143 year old man telling 12 year girl that she looks sexy.
zeps9001 chapter 13 . 6/2
The Gryffindor sword worked because it was coated with basilisk venom or imbued with it. It wouldn't have worked before end of 2nd year.
davisth chapter 22 . 5/21
w j
Insanity chapter 5 . 5/12
So now Harry, Hermione and Neville are the "Golden Trio"?
Zoey24 chapter 3 . 4/28
Interesting story. the idea of Harry and Hermione being destined as soul-mates is a cool idea. Just hope they don't move too fast when it comes to intimacy.
scorpiodragonfly chapter 29 . 4/25
I really enjoyed this story. I am hope to find more of your writing. Thanks for this story.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/19
Albus is EVIL!

I think Fawkes must be enslaved.
crystal2240 chapter 1 . 4/18
I think u forgot the first book. Ron and Hermione couldn't stand each other at first. The only reason they became friends was bc Harry convinced Ron to look for her after he made her cry and a troll was let loose in the castle. Them meeting on the train only started their dislike for each other.

Not to mention, Harry's always been reluctant to talk about what his relatives do to him and tries to hide injuries and stuff all the time in the books. Why would he, at the mature age of over a hundred, just tell them about it?!

I read the first two chapters but I don't think I can keep going. Though I applaud u for taking on a time travel plot and for sticking to it for so long.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/21

im sorry I usually drop some constructive things in, even though I am an negative reviewer, but this is just so freaking bad!

"Typical Hermione he thought needs a reason"

OF COURSE SHE DOES. Its not a "Hermione thing" its a "Human thing" seriously were you drunk writing this? or is it some kind of a practical joke for someone?
Miss Manners chapter 28 . 1/27
It is not being a Malfoy to expect people to be respectful to all, regardless of what that person thinks or feels.
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »