Reviews for What You Don't Know
WhatWouldFatAmyDo chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
We have some Chinese health balls and they have pandas painted on too! Great story btw :)
Deathy Baby chapter 13 . 10/17/2009
hey great story
Cullenfan524 chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
excellent chapter! They really need to hurry up and get together!
Babette12 chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Ah, avoidance. The gateway to many a poor relationship! Edward wasn't feeling bad about the kiss, until she said what she did. He wasn't sure what she wanted, and now thinks he knows. Too bad. Now they'll have to work through all that.
year1989rocks chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
aww i feel sorry for bella. I still use the hilroy notebooks lol, and im in university. But now i use the jumbo ones with the spiral liners. Can takes lots and lots of notes with thoses lol.
Lauren Indie chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
Yay! When You update it kaks me oh so happy!
Apocalyptic Carnage chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
furniture?

really?

i mean, how dulla subject is that?

please
Lauren chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
Please Update!
Lauren Indie chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
YES! What a beautiful moment! I love it, please update continuously.
LovelyVentures chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
Oh my gosh, absolutly BRILLIANT, I have NEVER EVER read a fanfic that discribed Edward and Bella's first kiss like that. It was so perfect. Your doing a great job with this story.

maximumchrisyt
Kiki chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OMG! I lurvee your story so so much... Plz plz update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens between Bella and Edward!
Babette12 chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
They finally kissed! Okay, so Edward kissed her, but still a kiss. Sometimes, a kiss isn't just a kiss, it's so much more. I liked the juxtaposition.

Now they've crossed that line, I wonder what they will do. Bella will be leaving soon, will they call each other? Go on a date before she leaves? Spend time together not studying?

Oh, and ice-cream in December? I do it all the time. Where I live, the ice-cream stores never close, even if there is 5 feet of snow on the ground.
Cullenfan524 chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
I just read your story! I liked it alot :) I am looking foward to the next chapter!
Viridis73 chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
Ryan Reynolds: A Canadian actor. Hilarious & hot Canadian actor.

Very sweet chapter.
year1989rocks chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
We get ice cream in the middle of winter too lol. The best is when you go out in a snow storm for a slurpee. It just tastes so good! lol. Loved the chapter!