Reviews for Pity
gwen B chapter 1 . 7/14
That was really good, thanks for writing. :)
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hey, smart piece. I applaud.
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
What a wise and deep character study, filled with remarkably evocative turns of phrases. You've done justice to both Jane and Lisbon. Brava.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Ouch. That was very well done.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow. It would kill him if he knew she pitied him. That was so sad and i love it.
jennaravenrose chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i always thought that's what she was thinking very well done. Spot on evaluation of jane's charecter
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow. Extremely well-written and poignant. And so much better than the Jisbon crap I have to wade through to find a fic that doesn't butcher the characters. Well-done.
phoenix1837 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very deep insight to Lisbons's characterisation and brilliantly potrays her feelings towards jane in a short but powerful piece, :) good job
information specialist chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is the first story I've ever read that gives me a truly convincing reason for why Lisbon puts up with Jane. Yes, he is a pitiful man, but no ones explained quite the way you have. I love how you pointed put that Jane hasn't changed, even after he got his family killed. So true. This one really gote thinking; I love that :) it also follows on what he tells Lisbon once that peoples instincts never change. Fabulous.
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is great! Really sounds like things Lisbon would think, perfect! :D
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Very insightful :) I enjoyed it a lot, thanks!
addy4me chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story! It's the perfect length, there were no typos, and it's just amazing!
Fountainous Quill chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Just gotta say, I love the part where you say "A man defined by frivolity of manner, by the absence of virtue." So poetic! I like the general idea of the piece, too, about how Lisbon's pity is worse than her anger, even if she doesn't let it on to be that way. Overall, really well done, even for being as short as it is. I can't wait to read your other Mentalist fanfic.
Alex chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow... I think that's the best character profile I've ever seen.