Reviews for Link
smilinglizards chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
WHAT WAS THAT
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
It was LILY ERKISEN SHE KILLED MARSHALL's brother he was trying to save him
Until the song ended when the monitor went off lily turned it up and unplugged the
Machine and she tried everything Sam and Marshall were trying to see what's wrong with
Him he stopped breathing his heart stopped three times he had seizures three of them
His lungs didn't have any air
And he came out of his coma jumped out of his skin
When he was choking on the breathing tube that's what's keeping me up
At night Sam was beside the door worried about him
Marshall stood by him he heard him in pain he was scared for him
He was he merging blood in his chest and rib cage was smoking he helped him
In the bathroom he has a blood colt stuck in his rib cage
Georgia Winchester devoted wife beloved brother Sam beloved brother Marshall
Hunter
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
The horror! SO SAD! They didn't even get to say goodbye to each other! *sobs*
EternalEccentric chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Yay, roasted demon slut !

Sorry, just really, really, really hate her, damn bitch mislead my Sammy :(

Anyways, I acutally liked how you represented Sam and Dean's link and honestly, it wouldn't be suprising if John had gone and killed himself if he lost both his sons ( although if you think about it their daily chances of dying probably would've been much, much less if John had never started hunting)

Great job again,

Jess.
Sofer chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Well, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? :D.

Despite how amazingly depressing this story is, I love it! Maybe it's because Sam and Dean died together (more or less), and one of them didn't have to go one without the other. That makes their dying more bearable. Although, I'm pretty sure that if it was up to most of the people here, The brothers Winchester would live forever and ever.

I love how you managed to make your story tragic by using very few words. That somehow makes it even more depressing.

However, I noticed you apologized for killing off John and Dean, but not one word about Sam! Now that is offensive to Sam lovers such as myself. Hmmph. I knew this was coming when I chose the less popular brother as my favourite. :)

But the amazing-ness of this story almost makes up for you ignoring Sam! Well done! :D :D :D
sleepy-rebel chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
hehee bobby buried sam and dean on my b-day! how cool *is a sick and twisted individual but has gotten over that fact* hehe...this was really amazing. thanks for writing such an awesome fic!
Soncnica chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Nice!

S.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Oh my God!

Okay so...I loved it!

It's sad in a way, but not really, because you killed them both. If you'd let one of them live, then I would be crying buckets right now. :)

but I'm not crying, I'm actually smiling because well...they both died and all is right in the world.

S.

oh 2 chapters...*off to read ch 2*
heartfallen chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Neat story. It was a pleasure to read
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I love that you apologize profusely for killing Dean - and having John commit suicide (which he so totally would have if he'd lost the boys too) - but you never say a word about killing Sam! heehee LOL!
SingleMinded chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Okay, you're officially evil :P
wolf steel chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Hey now necro i never said i was not happy with the fic i mean i really liked how you done it and all but COME ON! DEAN? u love him yet you kill him? (ur logic confuses me sometimes) yet i cant see it ending with a happy ever after nice work!

love ur best mate

wolf steel
montez chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Is the date Oct 26, one week before the Nov.2 anniversary?

John killed himself on Nov 2, right?

liked how both boys died the same day (If you REALLY had to kill them both) would only make sense.
V.R. Jennings chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Good job on ripping my own heart out in pieces after reading you killed Dean (he's my favorite!), and then John (he's my second favorite!). Speaking of being coldhearted...I honestly don't care for Sammy LOL. :D Anyway, bloody good job! :D