Reviews for Let You In
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was amazing. If only this could have happened...show is over and im still hung up on the way this show went. Anyways I loved this little one shot too.
craxygirl54 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMG this was an amazing continuation to your other one-shot. This was absolutely perfect in every way.
Leeese chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yet an another amazing piece of writing! I absolutely loved it!
brookegrace chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Yana! Oh my Gosh. You truly are the best writer on here. I rarely ever review stories, but I seem to review every one of yours that I ever read. Your depth and character knowledge is just unreal and I constantly have to remind myself that it's just a story and not real. Your characters are so believable that it's weird to think that you didn't write them. Mark should definitely have a talk with you! LOL. I basically loved everything about this story, and I actually had tears in my eyes at one point. If only this was what really happened in the show, right? Hmm.. your whole "what idiot would believe falling down the stairs" seriously had me laughing so hard. Fucking Peyton. That was such a joke. Dog I hate her. Okay, I'm ranting. Goodbye, and PLEASE write some more BL for OTH? You're writing is like a drug, and I'm addicted. And I'm basically quoting druggie Kesha, so that should mean a lot. I know you basically hate what the show has become, sooo please write something like how the show used to be... because no matter what the story is about, you always seem to make it into pure perfection. If you need help or want someone to write with you, I'll even volunteer myself. Which I can't see you taking since I'll only downgrade your story with my writing LOL. But seriously, write some more OTH! I'll give you my first born child. Love youuuuu, nathalie.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OH MY GAWD. that was BRILLIANT. I couldn't stop reading even if I tried. You write BL so wonderfully and it just strengthens my conviction that they were the best couple of the show. Great work!
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Amazing peace of work! Great job!
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I loved this. It was just absolutely amazing. You did a wonderful job.
brucas333 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
AW that was soo cute!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
omg, i loved this story! er...oneshot...this so should have happened on the show!
gigga chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aww, this was so good. I still can't believe on the show they never had any Brucas scenes about the attack, even just on a friendship base. This was incredible... I love how attentive he was to her and how this time Lucas is really showing her he's the guy for Brooke, not just telling her. I loved it!
evergloweyes chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow. That was just perfection. I have no other words.
othfan326 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
ahh great one shot sequel whatever you want to call it! haha.

i love how you keep taking such important parts of their lives in the recent OTH and reworking them for brucas.

i love how lucas went to brooke's house just to water the plants, and how in the end, brooke knew she never should have even attempted to hide what had happened.

it was a nice change to see brooke let someone in about this (and when i say someone i mean lucas). it was especially sweet at the end when brooke and lucas were cleaning the store together.

amazing, really. i love all your brucas.

do you plan on writing any more like this?
gaby chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
it was really good :) but I think they had sex way to fast after her accident . Other than that it was amazing :) !
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Amazing! Lol! Good job!
catcat51092 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
that was a classic brucas story everything about it was great! brucas fans really need more of this kind especially since OTH is full of crap right now... i love it! make more and update your other stories i am a big fan of those too