Reviews for Chuck vs the Premium Drunk
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 4/20
"Wow. That is the most dysfunctional flirting in history." Laughed out loud! This was a great story. I just got into Chuck. Didn't watch TV for about 5 years. Apparently I did miss something other than reality shows. Hilarious fic. Right in character. And Chuck's last line just topped it. Fantastic all the way through.
rmtia46 chapter 1 . 3/5
HA! This was fun :P
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Great Story! I actually DID laugh out loud! MEEP! Priceless! Thank you sooo much it has been driving me crazy trying to figure out where "Moe-heee-toe" came from because everybody uses it, it's hilarious! Thank for the laugh I needed it! I'm going to check out your other stories now (after I read "Unexpected").
MrBi11 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Well done! I really like this one.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I chuckled and smiled my way through most of this, but when I got to that end bit, I was forced into full-on laughter.

That was amazing. :D
EMMSM2765 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Haha very good. :)
xx
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Good closing dialog. I could totally imagine the look on Chuck's face.
BVR2109 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
It's kind of a bummer that you don't write as much anymore. If I had been here earlier, I could've gushed over all your work and over time my fanboying would become so incessant that you would either block my reviews, or finally gave in (sort of like Sarah if you will) and we could become friends.

Since that's looking rather unlikely, all I can say is: You are the king of comedy on this website. Your stories are amazing. You told me you thought Liam was better, but I'm forced to disagree. I chuckle at Liam's work. I laugh full stop at yours. And of course, Premium Drunk is just premium quality (see what I did there?) and without a doubt the funniest one shot anyone has ever written. The quirks Sarah has, to the (really mean) testing of Chuck's resolve are masterfully done and the smile on my face is guaranteed to last for at least a week.

I bow down to your amazing talents and know that if you ever get around to publishing something (I don't know if this is what you're going for, but if it is, bear with me) then I'll be honored to buy a copy.
Crumby chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I just re-read Chapter 45 of Fates and immediately wanted to re-read this story.

Chuck vs the Premium Drunk is just awesome and hilarious. A classic in Chuck fanfiction.

Thank you! :)
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh drunk Sarah!

This was so adorable. I especially loved that she meeped his nose!
Etta Mae chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very funny. Great job!
stefii1806 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was so very funny! Drunk Sarah's always a good choice. Great work!
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
How did I not find this story sooner? My gosh, this was hilarious; I literally laughed the entire time I read it. Great job!
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my lord, I love drunk people.

I love seeing characters drunk. They're always so entertaining!

"Meep." Hahahahaha. That's so adorable. And hilarious.

"I'm Sarah." I love that. So fricken funny.

And the bit about 8, no 9, ways to kill him from that position being the most dysfunctional flirting got me.

It's 1:04 am and I was sitting here reading this and literally laughing out loud. This is without a doubt going on my favorite stories list!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh my gosh, this was hilarious. I normally point out a few lines I really liked when I review, but I honestly laughed throughout the entire thing. Fantastic job!