Reviews for Romance of the Red Moon
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
enjoying it a lot it is better true Alucard never join Vatican i keep thinking he could try to get abel to leave the church with him later
Kanathia chapter 39 . 1/5/2012
You got me all excited that there was a new chapter XD

Ah well, do what you must. Honestly I find any time I re-read something I write I find I want to change stuff. I think it just comes from changing temperaments between the times that you write them.

I hope that you eventually find a good balance with this story so you can continue.

Cheers!

Kanathia
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
I love your story. your right about the part about alucard joining the Vatican and i dought he would take orders from Caterina just like that but i think your story is one of the better ones out there. no one has a perfect story. I hope you get over your writers block, it happends to me all the time, and finish this story. I would like to see how it ends.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
Well first off.

I have been here for a long time reading every chapter as it came out.

I love this story. Abel/Alucard is one off my all time favorite pairings and I was delighted to find a story as well written as this.

Also one of my favorite parts of reading this is seeing with my own eyes how much you have improved steadily as a writer since the first chapter.

I am sad that this version is ending but I am delighted and excited for the next.

I will be there every step of the new one that you post.

Just like I read every chapter that came out for this one.

I wish you the best of luck.

-From a Loyal Subscriber
NGBW chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
I was so happy to get an update on this story even if it is just about you starting it over. I reread it before reading chapter 39 so I did not now it was a sorry note. I am looking forward to your new verison.

Just for my two cents worth, I never felt that Alucard joined the Vatican in the first story. Yes, he was living there but for companionship, food, shelter and to find out more about Abel. You even gave a valid reason why he went out on a mission and that was to give the rest of the clergry a break from his annoying antics.
LordLoveless chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
I will definitely read the redone story! I love this story and waiting for another few years doesn't seem so bad in comparison to having the story on complete hiatus!

Good luck!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love it! :D I love it stillhehehe Great job :3
froggycomics chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
dont worry about it i was going to redo it because i now have s comic editer thingy(i dont know what its called) and i lerd how to ink batter. so give me a heads up when you post the redid chapters ok.

ps: check out my other comic when you have the time here . ?id114782
Fireotaku18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like the rewrite, it reads alot smoother than before, and I can't wait to find out what happened to draculina. Can't remember her name think it was Sophie, but I love it!
Nachtrae chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
well, this is good news :) I thought I'd never see this story appear in my inbox ever again. It's a shame you stopped, but good to hear you're rewriting. I can agree that this story has its flaws, but it doesn't mean that the story wasn't enjoyable.

Hope to see the rewritten story up soon The idea is good, and I especially liked how Alucard and Abel got to meet. Locked up in his room once more, oblivious to everything that happened.
MissSexyRain chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
So...did you put up chapter 1? I loved the story despite whatever flaws people may have saw because I only saw maybe 1. :/ It's your decision though and I'll support it because this is one of my favorite stories!
NGBW chapter 38 . 10/17/2011
Awesome. I do not know if I want them to flee, fight or what. I do want them to acknowledge their deeper feelings toward each other. The bites they gave each other could be seen as a sign of ownership to both sides.

I know on the previous chapters you claimed writers block for the long periods between updates. Since I have only found this story 3 days ago and the last update was in January I am hoping you add to it again soon.
LadyTeldra chapter 38 . 7/7/2011
NOOOO! *falls to her knees in devastation* Why must you end it here? Why must my reading spree be limited! Why? Why! *coughs* Well besides that, I suppose it wasn't that bad of a place to stop. I've seen FAR worse. Men are thick headed no matter what age or century their in and Alucard/Dracula/Vlad is kickass everywhere.
LadyTeldra chapter 36 . 7/7/2011
I know I should leave more interesting/useful reviews than "poor whoever," but it takes to much effort. I'll just say that I'm enjoying this immensely this time.
LadyTeldra chapter 34 . 7/7/2011
*shakes head sadly* Now I feel sorry for the both of them. Humans are idiots(if only in their own way), no way around that.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »