Reviews for Romance of the Red Moon
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I love how you describe everyone's view point of Alucard's bone-chilling atmosphere :3 Keep it Nagaku-san!
NGBW chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Please continue the story. I want to see where you take the edited verison. Please, it has been a month. We, the readers, want more.
myst-of-twilyte chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
It seems unlike most people I'm new to this story but already you have me hooked. Its quite frustrating but at the same time a relief - Im used to reading older stories that have many chapters, are complete, or are abandoned. Its a nice change to read one that's still being updated. I almost wish I could read the deleted chapters just so Id have something in the wait between updates though. Anyway keep up the good work - i understand needing to rewrite old stories
Kanathia chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I'm interested to see how the rest of the re-write goes. Right now the only differences I seem to have caught plot wise are your allusions to Seras. I don't recall them being in the older version...though honestly i hadn't read the first few chapter in nearly a year. Well. Hope it's good!

~Kanathia
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I wouldn't mined if you changed it to romanian :) I LOVE ANYTHING YOU WRITE! So far I'm liking the re-write! It's much longer too if I'm remembering correctly. :D Can't wait to read~
Anne1313 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Whooooooo

Loving it so far~
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
enjoying it a lot it is better true Alucard never join Vatican i keep thinking he could try to get abel to leave the church with him later
Kanathia chapter 39 . 1/5/2012
You got me all excited that there was a new chapter XD

Ah well, do what you must. Honestly I find any time I re-read something I write I find I want to change stuff. I think it just comes from changing temperaments between the times that you write them.

I hope that you eventually find a good balance with this story so you can continue.

Cheers!

~Kanathia
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
I love your story. your right about the part about alucard joining the Vatican and i dought he would take orders from Caterina just like that but i think your story is one of the better ones out there. no one has a perfect story. I hope you get over your writers block, it happends to me all the time, and finish this story. I would like to see how it ends.
Anne1313 chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
Well first off.

I have been here for a long time reading every chapter as it came out.

I love this story. Abel/Alucard is one off my all time favorite pairings and I was delighted to find a story as well written as this.

Also one of my favorite parts of reading this is seeing with my own eyes how much you have improved steadily as a writer since the first chapter.

I am sad that this version is ending but I am delighted and excited for the next.

I will be there every step of the new one that you post.

Just like I read every chapter that came out for this one.

I wish you the best of luck.

-From a Loyal Subscriber
NGBW chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
I was so happy to get an update on this story even if it is just about you starting it over. I reread it before reading chapter 39 so I did not now it was a sorry note. I am looking forward to your new verison.

Just for my two cents worth, I never felt that Alucard joined the Vatican in the first story. Yes, he was living there but for companionship, food, shelter and to find out more about Abel. You even gave a valid reason why he went out on a mission and that was to give the rest of the clergry a break from his annoying antics.
LordLoveless chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
I will definitely read the redone story! I love this story and waiting for another few years doesn't seem so bad in comparison to having the story on complete hiatus!

Good luck!
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love it! :D I love it still~hehehe Great job :3
frog90 chapter 39 . 1/1/2012
dont worry about it i was going to redo it because i now have s comic editer thingy(i dont know what its called) and i lerd how to ink batter. so give me a heads up when you post the redid chapters ok.

ps: check out my other comic when you have the time here . ?id114782
Fireotaku18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like the rewrite, it reads alot smoother than before, and I can't wait to find out what happened to draculina. Can't remember her name think it was Sophie, but I love it!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »