Reviews for Lady Luck
That1Girl chapter 16 . 6/23
loved this fanfic more romance please! could u please do a sequle? U r cool 4 writing this. :) :) :)
evanwalker97 chapter 2 . 6/23
Yo, Cassafrass, just so you know the intro is actually called opening scroll and Chp 2 is actually Chp 1. Geez.
Cassafrass chapter 2 . 6/23
Um...evanwalker97, not to burst your bubble but your on Chapter Two, not one.
PotatoKing chapter 6 . 6/23
Wow...words don't describe this story...Thank you author for the much improved Padme and Anakin. I actually have come to care for these characters.
evanwalker97 chapter 2 . 6/23
Hands down best fanfic I've ever read. And I'm only on Chp 1.
Cassafrass chapter 2 . 6/23
I love this story! I'm only on Chapter One but I just have to comment. Your writing is SPECTACULAR! I love Padme as a smuggler. She is so strong and awesome. Such a role model.
CurryMuncher2098 chapter 2 . 2/14
This writing is so detailed and wonderful, I find myself rereading this story multiple times. I love the plot, and the writing is very detailed and eye-grabbing. Great job!
MumsieDo chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
Oh I just loved the story line in this one...what a great angle to their relationship!

It just wasn't long enough! This one could've gone on! I've gone back to it multiple times to re-read! Really enjoy your writing style and hope you will continue writing on Anakin and Padme!

Keep up the great work! :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Wow this was really amazing! Great story! And great writing! I really loved this! Thank you!
JPElles chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Love the premise. Doesn't read like a T rating though. ;)

Reads a bit more adult than that. Interesting premise though. Funnily enough Akakin's future daughter is closer to him in personality than Padme. So them having similar tastes isn't off the mark.
nikita.chang.90 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Loved it :) great job.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
This is absolutely awesome, my favorite story so far (and I've been reading a lot since 2008...). Padme as a smuggler is just terriffic, like a female Han Solo only with an even sharper mind. And Anakin is just great. Wise beyond his age but still fun and just the right amount of deviousness. And him having a kid at , what, 14? Way to go... that's a real cool storyline. I have never watched the clone wars, so Barriss was a new character for me, but she also is wonderfully written. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and am checking out all your other stories, too. There must be more good stuff where this came from!
ambre chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
very good story !
sequel please!
frenchfan78 chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
I loved your story! this is one of the best ever read!
A sequel would be welcome! think about it!
olivia.brumlik chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Hi again. The kiss I was refering about was in chapter 6
not the one in chapter 7
I hope you can clear it up for me