Reviews for Lady Luck
nikita.chang.90 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Loved it :) great job.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
This is absolutely awesome, my favorite story so far (and I've been reading a lot since 2008...). Padme as a smuggler is just terriffic, like a female Han Solo only with an even sharper mind. And Anakin is just great. Wise beyond his age but still fun and just the right amount of deviousness. And him having a kid at , what, 14? Way to go... that's a real cool storyline. I have never watched the clone wars, so Barriss was a new character for me, but she also is wonderfully written. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and am checking out all your other stories, too. There must be more good stuff where this came from!
ambre chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
very good story !
sequel please!
frenchfan78 chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
I loved your story! this is one of the best ever read!
A sequel would be welcome! think about it!
olivia.brumlik chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Hi again. The kiss I was refering about was in chapter 6
not the one in chapter 7
I hope you can clear it up for me
Olivia
olivia.brumlik chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Hi I really love your story but unfortunately there are some things that I don't understand and I hope you will answer for me
First what is a canyon wall
and when they kiss I dont understand if they are standing up or he sit down and pull her on top of him.
cje24576 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Oh please please do a sequel to this! I need a sequel where we see Anakin & Padme get married! I hope you'll also consider doing a prequel story that goes into the Barriss/ Anakin affair! Please? Please please do these! Nicely done!
xWei chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
awww...kinda sad its over lol

great story! :)
xWei chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
o.o always knew that slime was no good...
xWei chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
excellent writing
xWei chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
haha i like this chapter :) so much humor
xWei chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
awww poor Padme...feel so sad for her...great writing :)
xWei chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
i like the kid too lol
xWei chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
great chapter :)

go Anakin! lol
xWei chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
T_T poor Barriss...now she doesnt look as bad as she was in the other chapter :D