Reviews for Lady Luck
xWei chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
cool :) love the summary lol

Windu being evil and all xDD
SerpentaWinged chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Dear Author,

It's completely wounderful.

Best wishes and thanks a lot)

Yours faithully.

Anidala chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
Sequel! Pretty please? Love this story! Please sequel
Skywalker Syndrome chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
Amazing. Simply amazzing.

This is absolutely one of my favorite Anakin And Padme stories.

The plot is almost identical to the book Playing With Fire by Gena Showalter and thats one of my favorite books.

I would be the happiest person alive if you continued this series but thats all up to you

thanks for the great story!
sexystarwarslover chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
thatwas a great story! love the concept of padme as a smuggler and happy to see anakin and her together in the end awesome story all the way to the end
Stunna21 chapter 16 . 3/24/2009
good story and keep writing.
KB-RC23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow! that was an amazing story! I loved it! I was kind of confused about when this was supposed to take place, was it between episodes 2 & 3? that was the only part that I really didn't understand. Anyways, awesome story! :)
lp4mu chapter 16 . 2/16/2009
I loved this story! I read it in one day and it was so enjoyable that I couldn't tear myself away. I really hope that you will write a sequel to this because the premise is very creative and the writing is excellent. Great job!
Trinity Day chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
I really enjoyed this!
mlhkvh5 chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
I read the vignettes to this as well, and I must say this is one of my all time favorite stories about Padme and Anakin! What a pleasure to read this imaginative story about Padme as a smuggler, and how she and Anakin fall in love! And throwing in a daughter Anakin never knew about with Barris was very surprising, as well. The way you wrote the tension between the two, and when they finally admitted how they felt for one another was amazing. If you ever write a sequal to this, even a vignette, it would really be nice to know if Luke and Leia ever show up, and how Karrin would react to them. Thanks for a great story!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 16 . 1/16/2009
I loved it! I really enjoyed Padme's backstory and the differences in her character since she had grown up as a smuggler and in such lonely circumstances. Her and Anakin have a different relationship, but it's just as passionate and deep. I don't know if a sequel would be entirely appropriate, but I think a couple of one-shots set a few years into the future would be a lot of fun to read - like ones where Padme finally told Anakin that she loves him, or when she gives birth to Luke and Leia.

Anyway you did an awesome job with Smuggler Padme - I loved her! Nice job!
Tzarista chapter 16 . 1/9/2009
great series
Rogue Angel Blue chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
What a fantastic story! Please consider a sequel... I would love to see were the relationship goes... Bravo!
Aquiles's Briseis chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel...
Terra Nova chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
I just found this story and I must say that it's a jewel! I do hope to see a sequel (at least)... Like the others say I want to see the wedding and how this relationship develops. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a sequel...
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »