Reviews for Lady Luck
Aw...so much Anime!
Trude chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
awesome update - I love the banter between A/P
PinkRangerV chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
Y'know, I'm sure there's better ways to get someone in bed than to make a bet with them...but I can't think of a funnier one. ;)
Sky Angel chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
He smiled at her snapped response. "A man does what he can to protect what's his"

what a wonderful line and what a shocker for Padme! Really good chapter... looking forward for the next one.
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
Awesome and please write more thanks.
GalaxyPink chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
beautiful.
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
Please update soon!
sodorland chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
"He groaned. "I'm out of patience, woman. Too long."

Aw, me too. I felt Anakin's frustration keenly here.

But then, the ambush brougt up Padme's fear and realization that she loved him and she wanted him. I like the way the story played out. Anakin started out as a conquest for Padme, we now see them develop into a loving couple with mutual respect.
sodorland chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Wonderful chapters. We saw the thoughtful side of Anakin that drew Padme out. No wonder Padme had trouble trusting, given the betrayal from her own sister.

I do have some question on Anakin's age. I would think that he was about 22 in the story (fathered Karrin at the age of 15). However, in the conversation regarding Padme's past, Trade Federation invaded Naboo 10 years prior to A/P's meeting, and Anakin was 9. That would suggest that Anakin was 19 in lady Luck, and he fathered Karrin at the tender age of 12. That seemed a bit young.

Anyhow, this is not to take away the wonderful writing. I love this story. The characterization of Padme and Anakin was lovely and believable. One could feel their breathing and heart beats through the pages. After this story, the original characters seem flat.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
This is such a wonderful forward to your next update.
Admiral Lily chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
I had a review when I read this hours ago but couldn't post at the time and now I've forgotten. Let me sum up: Excellent chappy.
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Nice update and please update soon. Thanks for writing a cool plot.
Mo Angel chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
I'm always eager to look in my inbox every morning for an update to this story and this chapter didn't disappoint me in the least. Can't wait for the next. Well done...
Trude chapter 11 . 12/15/2008