Reviews for Lady Luck
Trude chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
awesome update
lol chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
"She knew that smile; she'd used it herself when telling wives of a husband's infidelity" i dont like the sound of this very much.

So Padawa was sleeping with married mans? But except that part great chapter and update soon!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Oh I how Padme gets better! She has to get well enough to kick Barriss's ass when they fight over Anakin ;) And omg how could Anakin NOT realize that they were setting him and Barriss up? lol

He's cute when he's oblivious. But I really hope he picks Padme over Barriss :) Update soon!
Melin88 chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
very good!keep them coming!
Trude chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
awesome update! love it
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Thanks for working so hard and pumping out these chapters as fast as you are.. Wonderful reading.
sodorland chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Wow! I am blown away by the way the story was unfolding so far. Padme was a gem! Insightful, smart, courageous, and truthful. She made the Jedi look pompous and pretentious.
Admiral Lily chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Ah, you kill me with your cliffies. But you seem to be a rather frequent updater. Of course I say that now and something will probably happen to keep you busy and I'll be left dangling here for days or weeks. ;)
PinkRangerV chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
OMG! Did you just kill off ANAKIN SKYWALKER? No WAY! That is BRILLIANT!
Admiral Lily chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Okay, I'm nervous now. :D I think it very unfair for Anakin to blame Padme for the whole ordeal when he was kissing her back and she was in the inferior position. Just saying. :D
sodorland chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Maybe after all the hardship, they would naturally form a deeper sense of caring for each other...in addition to the already heated sexal attraction...
ibelieveintruelove chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Ah what happened to Anakin! Padme better find him - cause I am so loving this story! :D Update soon!
Trude chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
great update!

I wonder if there'll be more rules added to the "no touching" one :)
Mo Angel chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Aw, cliffie! You can't leave poor Ani hanging! Want more soon...
QA chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Looks great so far. Update soon
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »