Reviews for Anything You Want

one word. WOW!
hazelsherlock chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Awesome! Loved it! hsx
GraphicsChyk chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Loved it. Hope there's a sequel!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Anonymous name chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It was so nice and awesome and interesting and sweet and I want to give you heaps of hugs, but you might find that creepy from a random stranger. I like this more than the original... Actually thinking about the original was pretty heart/gut wrenching when Darien (or was this with mamorou - I can't spell sorry. I watched the dub and read the mangas too long ago). Anyone yours is amazing and pretend you got free hugs if you wante them. (Sorry I'm a bit overdramatic if you find me odd).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Sailor Cynthia chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Amazing! One-shot! Amazing one, congrats.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i loved it! i loved the ending. are you gonna make a sequel of it?
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
you should write another one about when he was evil and all that happened because it would be funny how Endymion acts towards Usagi now
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Great story. I loved your use of dreams and how Usagi wasn't a complete idiot. Lol. I liked how the dreams started out more romantic than anything, providing a nice build up before the smut. )
Luthien Morgon chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow. that was truely wonderful
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this is amazing!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I really, really loved this. I agree with you, about this being a clever way of corrupting them.

Plus, I'm fanning myself right now. Hahaha.

SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
There was no way I could not leave a review for this, especially when it's going to my Favorite Stories list!

This was so wonderfully written I was in complete awe each and every step of the way.

I have checked out your profile, considering you have thirty-eight stories written, I was curious. While I don't like Hermione and Ron, I totally enjoy James and Lily, of course. I hope to be checking those out soon.

One thing, though. You have those James and Lily fics categorized Under James/Lily LUNA P. when it should be James/Lily EVANS P. A lot of people get confused there, but L.L.P. is Harry's daughter, not his mother.

Also, absolutely adore Twilight so I'll probably be checking those out first since there are fewer of them than James and Lily.

This was, once again, wonderfully written and fantastic considering it was your first Sailor Moon fic. You seem to be a great authoress and I'll be looking forward to reading more of your works!

Keep up the great work!