Reviews for Reflections
Lyra Noelle Hatt chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Loved it!
Pachi chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
I never read the original, but I DO like this a lot~

I eagerly await the next chapter! 8D

~Pachi
Zuzuari chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
That was great! I cannot wait for the next chapter :3

-Z
soulful-sin chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
Argh...I need more of this fic. More, I say. MORE!

I really like where it's going so far, though I notice you seem to think the Kaiser is brewing under the surface more than the good!Ken would allow. I like the idea of this happening so close to right after the Kaiser fell from grace, and it seems pretty realistic to me.
wesgunn chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
I never read the story in first place, but I love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Capella chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Another great chapter!

It's impressive and interesting to see how much your writing style evolved over the years, especially in this chapter. It must be quite a lot of work to completely re-write this story, also considering that it was first posted so lond ago. But I think it's well worth it and you're doing a terrific job! Thanks for providing us with this polished gem.

Assuming future events won't be that different from the first version I dread what's yet to come. Poor Ken.

You never did finish the first version, though, did you? I only remember a brutal cliffhanger. (For years, and years...)

Where I live they've just begun re-airing 02. Funny coincidence and it just serves to make me even more anxious to read the rest of the story.
Magpie05 chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
yay new chappie! X3 was so pleased to discover that you were re-writing this, as i am nearly positively sure that i read this once long ago. and recently i have re-read every digimon fic of yours that i could find :3 you're such a wonderful writer! a real pleasure to read your work, and a delight that an old favorite was getting a new buff n' shine :D
TimelyExit2.O chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Ch.8 was quite nice!

I especialy like this part-

"I think you like Ken, Daisuke." Digital sunlight warmed her face. "I think you like Ken."
Lyra Noelle Hatt chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
oh, i can't wait for the next chapter!
TimelyExit2.O chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
I like how this is coming out!Major-Good work!
SmileSLikERainboW chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
OMG! I cannot believe that I am reading this! I am so glad you decided to post this story and I get to read this again! YAY! If I may enter an annoying geeking out rant...I TOTALLY LOVE THIS FANFIC AND ALL OF YOUR OTHERS! YOU ARE JUST SO AWESOME!... Not much of a rant there, but I am glad to have said it all XD. Can not wait for more XD!
LoveSovereign chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I love this!

And I love how you wrote Ken. Its very unique, I have never seen it before. Good job! )
Lyra Noelle Hatt chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaizer kun chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
awesome poor blind daisuke kun I like how you've kept Ken moderately dark cant wait for next update
Capella chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh, wow, I absolutely loved this fic when I first read it! When was this, around '01, '02? A long time ago in any case.

So glad to see you posting again, seeing as this was one of the fics I'd really like to see an ending to.

Ah, the old times - I shall go and be nostalgic now~

Keep up the work!