Reviews for After the Fall
BlueWater5 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Great story!
elena chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Gorgeous. Stunning. touching. I love ss hg as a couple but this was wonderfully done n their friendship is tangible. Love it. Realistic it flows well. Only thing is i think you have quite and quiet mixed up. Quiet is the opposite of loud n quite can be used in "i quite agree". Bar that, a brilliant story. :)
Isabel Henry chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
I enjoyed reading your story, but found the ending rather sudden. The relationship between Hermione and Severus was well played.
sbrande chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Great story. Thank you so very much for writing it.

love Sonia :)
greengirl7 chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Delightful story! Thank you for sharing it!
Sic Vita Est chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
I just read this entire story in one sitting and it is so sweet. I really liked how you approached the whole Muggle issue and loved how Severus and Minerva were not willing to let Hermione go without a fight. And of course, Richard, such a sweetheart. ;)
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Oh, poor Hermione. I'm glad Severus remembers her. And teh note of hope with Neville as welcome - these guys need a break!
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Interesting developments all round.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
This is terribly bleak - I hope things get better for them all eventually. I love Minerva's sense of responsibility for the others. Very in character I think.
troesnaja chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
Ah I ver much enjoyed this. Even Richard and HErmione worked out, although I still find Snape to be a more interesting byronian character...
troesnaja chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
Hm I wodner why Snape is calling Hermione interfering... I wonder what she did... Ah did she hurt Snapes feelings? Hm interesting... I wonder what poppy destroyed oh did hermione help with the research? I wonder why Hermione doesnt just tell him some pair of lies, although it would b every difficult surely she can come up with SOME sort of story... I wonder why richard let her go so quickly... I also wonder what will happen now... I wonder if Severus can leave her alone... I bet she has become sort of a project to him. I think he feels a kindred spirit.
troesnaja chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
This is finally one very interesting and unique ss/hg fic! Ah... poor Richard, I bet Snape did pay for her... Although we cant be sure of course... Ahahahaha but he IS a cheat... I bet he didnt want to wait... I hope she will finish her study now though that it has been paid for. Wow they must think she is unhinged... jAh so Snape is watching her more often then I thought... I like the new changes to hogwarts. I really wonder how this situation will resolv,e Severus has gotten his big nose into a wasp nest.
troesnaja chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
I wonder if Hermione paid for Teddys stay at hogwarts and that is why she is in monetary trouble. I wonder if she iwll return to the magical world eventually, I wonder what she will do now...
troesnaja chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
I wodner if we will be meeting any others from Hermiones year in this fic, and I am already dreading th eend. This is a very good fic which touches me emotionally which only happens rarely. I hope you will be writing a sequel one day! Wohoh! I dndt expect that one coming I still have some hope for ss/hg i nthis fic though... I hope Richard isnt taking advantage of her, one student each year... Even though obviously i am biased for ss/hg, I am not sure Hermione and a muggle could work, he would never be able to udnerstand her and she would never be able to talk about her past, very unhealthy. Ah, severus hasnt been able to kick thehabbit even after the physical pain is gone... What Severus and Hermione need is each other!
troesnaja chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Oh I wonder if Gary likes her. I wonder if Severus and Hermione will meet again or if they will live separate lives. Lol Filch and Minerva, I always thought they MIGHT fit together, although before Albus died I thought they made a nice couple. I have always wondered about the relationship between Filch and misses Norris, if she was ana nimagi who could not tur back or something like that. I like dumbledore after all, although he really is a clever, scheming, controlling old man.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »