Reviews for Being the Boyfriend of a Writer
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
oooooooh, so sweet and hot~ lol I wish you wrote the yaoi, but the slash was great too! :)
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hahahahah Oh goodness! That was just so Narusasu Gosh and the facrt that Sasuke had NO WHERE to go (I mean TenTen? Who in the world {besides Neji} stays over at TenTen's) Ah i loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
The TMI at the end was really too much. Sasuke is well within his rights to break up with Naruto over that one. In fact, I think he probably should since Naruto didn't respect him enough after their last fight not to do it again. In fact, not only did Naruto flaunt his relationship even worse this time, but he also gave intimate details. Next time around, will he also be graphic with those details? Sorry, didn't like this one very much.
ImSoLovingIt chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This, Is absolute genius. I love it! Please continue writing, because this was the best thing I have read in ages!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hahaha! Uh-oh... Good Luck Naruto! ;3
Bakaberry chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
jhdjfhsjkdhs the end x)

Love it!
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
hehehehehehehe
yaoiluvr4lif chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really love this one, I read it many times before and have just read it again! Poor Sasuke will never learn that Naruto is possessive like that he can't win...lol

Please write more stories I want to read more you have some imagination here!
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hahaha! This is so funny. Reminds me of Junjou Romantica!
Cagura-a-a-atchoo chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
ah
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
ooh now hes done it. lol :))
CeruleanCypher chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh that was cute! Loved it.
Lusca Luna chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
that was great
lalala chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
:D That was fun to read. Poor Sasuke and crazy Naruto are always interesting.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
It's really late, and I had to essentially gag myself to avoid screeching with laughter and waking the entire state up. XD That was magnificently funny!