Reviews for Collateral Damage
nicene27 chapter 2 . 10/20
Interesting, and I'm very glad that Emily had the foresight to leave the team such a substantial clue. The scenes feel just a little bit rushed, it might be helpful to flesh out some of the details more :)

Small edit: the *live traffic cam
And I'm a little confused about one line towards the beginning: does Emily have the flu? Or was it supposed to be Hayley's name instead?
nicene27 chapter 1 . 10/20
Such a great first chapter, I am completely hooked! H/P stories are admittedly my favorites, but the set-up you've laid out for them here is unlike any other I've ever read. It will be interesting to see how much more quickly the two become close in a situation where they have only each other to rely on.

A little edit I noticed: the last line in the first paragraph should read "...more likely to come out of Morgan's mouth than hers..."
Tigger4eva97 chapter 15 . 1/1
Please finish this story
jayla chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Agghhh...please...please...please...finish this story!
chrwrigh chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Omg you have to finish's genius! I'll literally send you all the chocolate chip cookies in the world...I am not below bribery :)...seriously this story is fantastic, your muse rocks my universe! I think I maybe in love with you! Lol please, please *cookies*thank you for the entertainment so far!
rmpcmfan chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Ok, just read this story for the first time and wow it is so good! I know its been ages since you updated but if you are still at it, please, please finish this one!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
How about this? Ur gonna update this? Sorry, i'm super excited ur back!
Em chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Can you please finish this story? Please.
Emilyhotchnerforever chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
When r u gonna update this? I have been waiting for months! Please! Update!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
Please please! Continue writing this story! I wanna know what happens next! Please!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
God this is so good. When r u finishing it
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I'm glad she killed the spider, I HATE spiders!
Rockinrachy chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
This is an awesome idea! Any chance of continuing it?
Yovillelova chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next chapter and I hope Prentiss and Hotch get down and dirty. lol
Mixuuhh chapter 15 . 11/8/2011