Reviews for Macs Advent Calendar!
sterra-kyra chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
this is AWESOME! i love the ending )
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
"Martha and Gary couldn’t sleep in the guestroom because Mac and Stella were too loud."

that cracked me up! marriage proposal and she said yes, yay! best ending!
chrysalis escapist chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
What a lovely last chapter for this story!

I loved that they organized a Christmas party at Mac's home. I really liked the link between that Mac cannot say no to Stella and him hoping that she would say yes and not no to him.

I loved that one of the presents was inviting his parents too.

I loved Mac's reaction when he came into the room, his eyes like that of a child :), that's true Christmas! :)

I loved the present Mac got, the way you described that was so sweet, a present licking your face :). And that he now has a buddy to run with. I loved that Mac asked Tommy if he liked the name.

Of course I loved the present that Stella got too! A blue box :). I loved that the team had succeeded, and this was a wonderful line 'I would do anything in the world for you since Stella, you are my world'.

Also loved this 'It was night and Mac was looking out the window into heaven and a very bright star and whispered: “Good bye, Claire!”' A very poignant moment beautifully described.

The end was really cute :).
BAUMember chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
aww loved that such a great story
AnikaFan chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
bril x
lily moonlight chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
What a lovely ending to the story! I've really enjoyed reading this and how you wrote the team caring about Mac. All the things they gave him were wodnerful, and I liked how he gave something back to all of them, but I think the present that both he and Stella got was the best of all :) Looking forward to reading more from you.
Hope06 chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
WOW what a proposal. A Christmas miracle for sure. THe puppy is adorable. And what a gift for Mac's parents. This team is so close and we all know it but it is really being shown in the new episodes.

This was an amazing story.
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
aw, i really liked this one. update soon!
Hope06 chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
WOW what a gift. THis team knows Mac very well.

and these two will defiently be together
lily moonlight chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Lovely chapter! I liked Sheldon thinking about Mac as a brother and getting him a present that will make him smile :D
sterra-kyra chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
finally, kissed part! love it. write more.. write more!
AnikaFan chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
YAYA THEY KISSED, brill keep going
chrysalis escapist chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Lovely chapter :)

Really liked Sheldon's thought that Mac has always treated them fair, very true. And I loved that all the team is working on getting Mac and Stella together :)! And that Mac knows that.

Such a cute idea with the undercover job, and them being like a family. I loved the image of Mac sitting on Santa's knee! (and of course he has been a good boy all year :))

I loved that Stella wants to come with Mac even though she doesn't really know where to (because it's the being with him that matters more :)). And they kissed, yay! :)
lily moonlight chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
This was very moving, but with a miraculous happy ending. I liked the strong character of Mac's father, and that Mac was strong enough, with Stella's support to go and see him.
AnikaFan chapter 9 . 1/1/2009