Reviews for Kissing Games
aww
napafun chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
very cvery nice indeed :D
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great story! I loved it! Very cute! If it was a bet between Don and Jess, why did she help him? Or was she just looking for an excuse to have Don kiss her?
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aw i like this story, really sweet. update soon!
ewriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I loved it and am glad you out two of my favorite pairings in!
St4rbucksQueen chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
She's furious but in love

sillyXsocks
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh I loved it! I really enjoyed reading this, and I love your style of telling a story, really good, and I was drawn along with all the lovely little touches of humour and romance, excellent! I loved especially, and was laughing out loud at Flack's comment to Angell about her desk being hidden under paperwork and how she would corrupt his desk. I loved how you told it from Flack's point of view, then Mac, then Stella's. The little instances of Mac's jealousy were very funny, and very realistic too, and so sweet with him buying little ughtful gifts for Stella, and giving her sweets. That was a nice moment when they talk up on the roof, just about ordinary things. nice too how you brought in Flack being attracted to Stella, but at the same time, he has a plan with Angell, loved their kiss at the end as well and Flack's cheer. This was great! Look forward to reading more from you :)
Queen Em chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is genius! I laughed so hard at the end, isn't Flack a cunning little so-and-so! I thought it was really funny that Mac was getting worked up that Stella wasn't around but also touching how you compared her to Claire and that Mac still misses her. The end was fantastic, very naughty lol! x
Bonasera chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
omg! great story! how i wish that would happend:P

i loved the idea, it was fun to read and i just loved it:D
BAUMember chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
aww so cute loved this hope you do more x
mjels chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
love it
Tomate chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aww very cute. Loved it. Great work.
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
awesome. nice plans. i should realize it. flack is always like that!