Reviews for Three Days Grace
alessa-vulturi chapter 9 . 7/7
This doesn't even make me sad anymore, it's just soo stupid! I don't get it :(
alessa-vulturi chapter 8 . 7/7
What the fuck? I don't understand! Bella is pregnat with Mike's child, she cheated on Edward and Edward also cheated on her and they both know about the imprint, why the fuck are they together?! And why are everyone except Esme acting soo stupidly?! It jus doesn't make sense. I mean, I get why Edward would marry her, that doesn't mean that they need to be together for real!
alessa-vulturi chapter 5 . 7/7
I think is the other way around, Jacob feels romantic feelings for Edward because that's what Edward wants, and Edward feels like that because he experienced the imprint and he knows the devotion that Jake has for him. I mean, it's easy to fall in love with someone because they love you, like falling in love with the idea of love. Whatever feelings Bella could have for Edward are not comparison with how Jake feels even if the feelings weren't romantic, so it makes sense that Edward would want more even if it's not a conscious decision.
I hope you don't make Bella bitter like so many other fics, I think that with tume she could get over it.
About the Cullens, it sucks that they don't seem to be supportive. I mean, they're family, dont they want Edward's happiness? Jake is his mate, not Bella and so,he can't be happy with Bella. Is not like they care that the Vulturi could destroy them because of Bella is human, that's just hypocrite!
cicibunbuns chapter 17 . 6/19
GOD! So I never really stopped to read this story. I kind of read the first chapter and went on my merrily way but I actually read threw it all... I have to say I really like it. I also like the fact that you really can't tell who the more dominant one is in the story like it goes back and forth.
My Heart is Breaking...Why...Ugh, fuck me..
Emzo chapter 6 . 1/13
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
It's been YEARS since I read this fic and I find myself coming back to it now because it's one of my all time favorite works of literature. Something about this story is so captivating and this story will always stick with me. Thank you for that
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
I adored this fic and haha yes I admit freely to wanting to throttle you for what you put them through but I'm glad you did because this was an excellent fic. My favorite want even Edward and Jacob's relationship it was Jacob and Esme's relationship. Their dynamic was amazing!
sampam69 chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Great story, you did a bang up job. :) :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
I bet it was Bella, she did give him some of her blood.
Laraleecroft chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Ugh I feel for Jake, I really do. Its hard to feel unwanted by the person you want the most, but I would hate for them to start up something behind Bella's back (as much as I don't like Bella) their want for each other shouldn't be tainted by guilt. I really hope it doesn't turn out that way.

And Bella's selfishness in regards to Jacob's feelings has always ALWAYS irked me. She's like a really self entitled bitch just wrapped up in her own mental bubble. No matter how selfless tried to portray her as being.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
Oh thank god, this chapter was worth the pain of the previous chapter whew. Mike newton to the rescue
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
How can you write this and not be called Satan. This is more painful than the fault in our stars. Jesus fucking Christ my bloody heart hurts and I'm crying my eyes out and omg how can you do this to jacob
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
This was so much better than the actual books!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I just have to say this is probably the best fanfiction or maybe even piece of literature I have read. It's so captivating, the language is amazing, and I'm so excited to read each new chapter. You are such an amazing writer and I am fangirling over this hella amazing fanfiction. Also all your notes are so fun haha