Reviews for Mem'ries
so what haPpenef

4 her to pretend tokiyA does not existest
milkshakefreak chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
ouch.. ahaha!

Fuuko sure broke Tokiya's heart!

Very well written!

( i was formally my-dear-diary026)
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
wait, i don't get it. is this finished already? i suggest you write a sequel or something just to enlighten us readers on what really happened between them. or am i the only one confused? :))

good luck! see you around. :)

- yuki ;) -
Nils chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Um... Actually I didn't quite understand why Fuuko said she didnt' know Tokiya! I mean, you should've given a solid reason. Your writing is really good but it should reveal more. I didn't mean this as an offence. I hope you take it in the right way!

Maybe you can update another chapter giving the details because this story can have an amazing storyline!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
She refused to recoginize him? I wonder why?0_0
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
aww.. i wouldn't say it's angsty but it didn't end happily though. still, i can't help wanting to kick fuuko in the end. like, what? why did u say that to mi-chan? *grumbles*

still, nice fic and i like the way you write. just try to space a bit between your paragraphs, k? all the best and keep 'em coming! :D
Eirist chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
*smiles evilly*

i'll definitely brick you for making this one-shot! gr... it's no mean feat since i know where you live! ne, i hate angst and you know that. you did well, so how about a sequel? huh?

but wa~ha! finally you're here at . and uhm, your owari cut the last part of the story into half. fix it ok? but sheesh, i don't have to fret, i can always pester you for a sequel... anytime... hehe...