Reviews for Introspection from the 31st Century
ShivaVixen chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Chapter One's the best of the lot, Buzz's needs a bit of fixing, the log doesn't flow quite right . . . Other than that, good story!
Historian1912 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Awesome! My only complaint: I wish it was longer. Then again, I wish everything you write was longer just because I don't want the story to end. Is it a bad thing thati've read your stories enough times to partly memorize them?

Overall review of this collection: my reaction as if talking to the character.

Warp: Warp, what were you thinking?

Buzz: Careful. Distraction can be a bad thing, Buzz. Good luck but be careful.

Mira: Determined is a strong enough for you. Does every Tangean have it genetically coded into them to be the best?

Seriously, this was really good. Now I'm curious as to how Mira would react to being recalled home, especially if her father had not died yet. I know SL Watson has a story dealing with her father's death, but I overthink everything. Thanks for writing this.

God bless,

Historian1912
metamorphstorm chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
LOL!

I hope you update this soon. I like it. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I'm pretty sure Warp forced Buzz to leave because the explosion wasn't real, it was all lights, explosion recordings, etc. I really did like your idea that Warp couldn't bring himself to let Buzz die, but in actuality he probably just wanted him to leave because then he'd know it was a hoax and Warp knew Buzz would probably escape before Zurg could kill him cause it's freakin Buzz Lightyear we're talking about
Chellie chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Madeline this was great. I really felt myself there in the story which is the mark of a great author! I am excited to read more.
cruiser42 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Hey. Another great piece of writing. Good insight into Buzz's crush on Mira.

I know this is completely random but does anyone actually know how old the characters are supposed to be? In my story "Not so perfect", I put Buzz in his twenties at 24 (maybe I should have made it closer to 30 - but I didn't want to make him really old lol!).
KJ17 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Oh yes, very unprofessional Buzz. For shame. (kidding) Ya gunna write more?
KJ17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I've always wondered about what happened between Buzz and Warp.
Gurz chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I love how you gave Warp more depth. I so was wondering why he forced Buzz to leave. Good job!
nopegonefromhere chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I really enjoyed reading these two chapters. You're very skillful as a writer. It's also good to see more BLoSC fans writing more fics. I love your first two fanfics and I hope you write more.

(Sorry I didn't review your other story. I like it too)