Reviews for Awakening
Sarah Zitter chapter 17 . 5/7
I love this story can you please make a sequel to this story. I would love to see vampire Buffy and vampire Angelus get married and let them be happy and faithful to one another please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 17 . 3/29
I love this story can you please make a sequel to this story. Plus let Angelus and Buffy still be be faithful and happy with one another in the sequel please. Plus let them get married to each other please. Plus let Buffy somehow get pregnant with Angelus baby or babies even though she is a vampire so that both of them can be happy being parents please.
CrosswordGirl chapter 17 . 2/28
Hi there.

I had much pleasure reading your fanfiction. I have been on the hunt, and this become a favorite I have added. Thank you for the favourite and the story to.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2020
Idee angelus und böse Buffy mit Einen zauber und angels Seele kommt angel zurück vampier mit Seele er sucht dann nach buffy und angelus
TopsAMtn chapter 17 . 9/18/2020
Good story. I think Willow got exactly what she deserved.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Wickedly dark. I hated season 6/7 scoobies so I don't feel too bad. I do think Giles/Wesley would have tried to curse or kill Angelus, I wonder what happened to Connor's where Wood was. Regardless I loved Buffy/Angelus and can't see them ending any other way. Great story.
Mark Of Serafina chapter 13 . 5/20/2018
I am disappointed .-. Buffy didn't snap. She had multiple chances to snap when her "friends" railroaded her. And she didn't snap .-. I am mostly disappointed because of that…
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2017
This fix is SO delicious! I love your version of Angelus 3
alh1971 chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Great job-loved it! And I'm typically a Spuffy shipper. : )
Caitiebelle chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Please tell me there is or will be a sequel?! This is only of the BEST falnfic I halve ever read! If I could I lwliuld nominate you guys and this piece of pure art for everything possible! Xoxo
Caitiebelle chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
You write so fantastic! It's amazing to read your work, thank you so much!
Was there ever a sequel? :D
Popine chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Oh my gosh.
Popine chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Wow. Loved it.
brebre99 chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
Amazing
Kay chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Probably the best version of angelus I've ever read. You did the BTVS universe proud with this story! I really wish this was the ending we had gotten on the show!