Reviews for Awakening
This fix is SO delicious! I love your version of Angelus 3
alh1971 chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Great job-loved it! And I'm typically a Spuffy shipper. : )
Caitiebelle chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Please tell me there is or will be a sequel?! This is only of the BEST falnfic I halve ever read! If I could I lwliuld nominate you guys and this piece of pure art for everything possible! Xoxo
Caitiebelle chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
You write so fantastic! It's amazing to read your work, thank you so much!
Was there ever a sequel? :D
Popine chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Oh my gosh.
Popine chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Wow. Loved it.
brebre99 chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
Amazing
Kay chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Probably the best version of angelus I've ever read. You did the BTVS universe proud with this story! I really wish this was the ending we had gotten on the show!
MafiaPrincess120 chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
I have to say I've been reading FanFiction since i was 13 (I'm now 22) and I have to say this is one of my Favorite stories Ive read this one about 20 times over the years. Its very difficult to fine someone who understands and expresses in there writing a true Angelus. Countless writers have made him all evil and then suddenly all good they don't have a good transition period, and don't understand that even thou Angelus is Mellow he still has that dark side and he will kill someone. I never really comment on any of the stories but I needed to express my fondness and enjoyment this fan fiction gave me.
cfigueroa78 chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Oh God ... I cried when Buffy saw the life Angel was having with her in another dimension or reality. In her reality it was impossible and seeing her dream life with him take place somewhere else was so sweet and heartbreaking.
tbirdstar chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Great story. I really was surprised that I liked this pairing.
Rune Tobor chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Why did Joss the Unjust pick on Willow?
Why do so many fics do the same?
Pick on Angelus, he is EVIL, not Willow, who was failed by her "friends".

I will NOT be faving this one.
katya123 chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
i really liked this angelus and buffy story so far its the best i have read and i do hope you make a sequel!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Is it really mean if I say that Willow and the others deserve it? In this fic and on the show, I hate how they try to control Buffy and go postal when things don't go their way...
I don't want them to die, just maybe suffer a bit and go on a remorseful phase haha
Grace chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
This was just so...deliciously fucked up. I dont know how else to say it. But damn good writing.