Reviews for Angel of Massacre
please update this amazing story.
Vizord chapter 37 . 2/14
I guess it is about time that I review this story. I am loving the story so far, it is very well written in my humble opinion, and I love how you manage to work with developing Michael's character throughout the story, and the steps that Noah is taking to make sure that word of the diclonius doesn't get out, using Raven to hinder the investigation. the only really significant problem I have is a certain part of the Elfen Lied transition to this, because, if I remember correctly, The director in the manga series had used rockets to spread the virus across the world. and it also said that the World Health Organization had banned reproduction until such a time as a vaccine was developed, so wouldn't the word kind of be out by now? But other than that, I love the story!
Bona Drag chapter 3 . 1/15
Nice story
Guest chapter 37 . 12/18/2013
This story is really amazing
I cant wait for more
3 Phantoms chapter 37 . 10/24/2013
Hawker isn't gonna like what she finds in there.

Maybe I'm slow but I just noticed something: Jared Ishtar. His name/lineage wouldn't be a reference to Marik Ishtar.
Shade40 chapter 37 . 10/20/2013
"I don't know what was the cruelest part, the murder or the murder of crows." Hahaha! Took me a second to figure this out, but it's clever!

Oh, I know a bit about prosopagnosia. I'm sure people hear about this disorder and say they have it because EVERYONE forgets names or occasionally doesn't recognize a person. Another funny line to think that your mental disorder has a mental disorder.

This conversation between Jessica and Agent Raven is bizarre to say the least and as Jessica herself asserts numerous times. I'm not sure why you have had this happen or what purpose it serves. Did you want to give some background on Jessica's arrest of her father and couldn't think of another place for it to happen? Did you want to emphasize Raven's creepiness? I would have leaned towards Jessica's father being involved in something more sinister and Raven was checking on how ignorant Jessica is, but the explanation that her father murdered only in a drunken fight doesn't leave much room for such a scenario. At this point, it seems like the only purpose was for Raven to see how easily Jessica gets angry and flustered, to test her self-control. It comes across as incredibly misogynistic and that Raven is really just proving to himself that women, being so easily overcome by their emotions, shouldn't be in a "man's world" like police work. This interpretation doesn't require him to be the evil bad guy at all, but just a character that we can dislike, for I am sure male workplaces are filled with men who enjoy doing such things just to stand above the few women trying to enter the field.

Excellent, excellent cliffhanger.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 37 . 10/19/2013
A little background for Jessica. Looks like she is about to meet Mike and Sammy. Most interesting.

And speaking of "less than four months", now I'm not holding it against you but thanks to that, I've forgotten that Agent Raven Brimstone is actually Noah. Unless I'm mistaken.

Well I hope Jessica figures things out soon.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 37 . 10/17/2013
Well... Now it's personal.
x-Beyond-B chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Haven't read this in forever, so I'm glad when I logged on after so long it'd been updated. Cannot wait till the next chapter.
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 36 . 8/4/2013
Nice to see an update!

Didn't see any problems grammar wise, so good there.

Michael's mental breakdown showed he really is a child. It also gave me the impression of a bad drug trip. I just have to wonder... Was I the only one who chuckled when Samuel suggested killing Jessica? I foresee someone dying next chapter... If it's Jessica or not is a good question, but I'm suspecting her fiance is going to get caught in the crossfire. I got the impression Samuel was going after her mainly as a form of torture for Michael... Kill someone who reminds him of his mother... Poor guy has enough mental issues as it is.
Shade40 chapter 36 . 7/29/2013
Very good job writing the insanity bit when Michael sees Jessica for the first time. The choppy flow had an almost poetic feel and gave the reader the experience of disjointed thoughts. As I predicted, I feel that I should have been able to guess that Jessica would elicit some special attention apart from just her role as lead detective, but because I'm not much for visualizing people, I excuse myself for missing any details linked to her appearance.

I also enjoyed Jessica's feelings/thoughts with Chief Isaac. This might sound sexist, but Jessica is a woman and it is common for women - especially in high stress jobs like hers - to develop a father-daughter-like relationship with their bosses. You strive to please a man, you strive to earn his respect, and when most of your life revolves around your work, it can take on a new layer. And for the man, while he wants to protect all his staff, the rare woman on his team still demands more protection and care even while you try to treat her as an equal. It's a funny/strange product of the real world and I'm glad to see that touched on here.

Go with your momentum for as long as you can. I have found that it's better to burn myself out than to try to pace myself when I have inspiration. Of course, the readers aren't privy to what you originally planned, so in a way, it's a bummer that you won't be able to have everyone say, "Whoa, this is a huge improvement to what you had before, which was pathetic." We'll take your word for it that your hard work paid off, but we can't appreciate it as much as you can.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 36 . 7/19/2013
And you updated. Finally. I was beginning to think you died.

This fic just keeps getting better. In fact, this is the most unique story in Elfen Lied fanfics. I never did notice the similarity between Jessica and Sarah. Maybe I should re-read the whole story. And she's the next victim! Curiouser and curiouser.

I probably should have said this earlier. I may have but I must have forgotten. Anyway, the setting, the three points of view and the presentation of the main characters separate this from most fanfics.

Bring on the next chapter.
Ghost chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I think that it is adout time that i review this story. I an currently on chapter 15 for I just found elfen lied nd this story. I like this story for
1. I like elfen lied
2. It's dark and bloody
3. IT'S JUST ONE GREAT STORY THAT FITS MY TASTE.
3 Phantoms chapter 36 . 4/14/2013
I certainly hope to see a real update soon.

In response to your analogy, I raise rabbits; it wasn't disgusting.
habu-chan chapter 36 . 4/5/2013
wow, you haven't updated in so long that I can't even remember if this is the name I usually use for reviewing, and I review after almost every chapter. the point is, your finally back! I was really afraid that you had given up on the story without telling any one. but, just knowing that somethings actually coming is great. I really like this story, and it is definitely the best and most well thought out elfen lied fanfiction out there, ( or at least that I am capable of finding.) point is, I loved the show, and this is the only on-going fan produced thing out that is good enough to satisfy my need for horned mutants with vectors. wow, I must sound like a raving mad man right now. but I guess that's okay since I'm supposed to be raving and every one who reads this is most likely also a mad man. anyways, feed that mollasses snail a redbull (even though they taste like crap) give us they next chapter. Can't wait!