Reviews for Angel of Massacre
One of you chapter 1 . 3/6
Sorry guys
I talked to him sometime last year
I was one of you
The update isn't coming
But we should be glad that he at least found his way back to the computer again to share his genius
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Lol Jack frost XD
Just noticed it now XDDD
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 37 . 11/3/2015
Still no update? *sighs and leaves*
crankshaft7 chapter 37 . 5/18/2015
Ahhhhhh Noooooooo! Not another no update cliff hanger! I was so enjoying this fic and it just ends so abruptly. What a cruel cruel twist of fate! The fanfic gods must hate me because I keep finding these great stories that never get finished and haven't been updated in years. Waaaaaaa!
crankshaft7 chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Just wanted to comment on something. When I was a child I didn't try to be good and obedient because I feared punishment. I did it as best as I could because I loved them and wanted to please them and for them to be proud of me. Now for people that I had no respect for I tended to mearly tried avoid getting caught. I didn't care what they said or thought of me because I despised them and their authority. So to say that someone can not respect whom they don't fear is not really accurate. I have respected people that I had no fear of because I saw something admirable in them.
I just wanted to state my view on that but not to criticize. I'm loving the story so far. Thumbs up!
crankshaft7 chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
I like the way you think. Very detail oriented and your characters are very believable. Your imagery is also excellent and I easily able to picture the events as I'm reading.
One thing though. I wouldn't trust Fox news as far as I could throw em. I prefer Alex Jones (but of course that's not local news) since I have found that he tells it like it really is.
Great story so far.
crankshaft7 chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
In answer to the trivia question regarding Lucy's real name: It's Kaede which I believe means maple. Kaede is also the name on the phone in the inn in the manga which leads me to believe that the former owners sir name was Kaede and the inn was named for them. That made me wonder if Lucy was connected to the Maple in. Perhaps her parents owned it before what ever fate befell them before Lucy's mother was captured by Kakuzawa.
I'm loving the story so far. Great Gore scene. I love it when the bad guys have the tables turned on them and get their just desserts.
crankshaft7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Oo oo oo I know that one. It's Wolf. don't remember the first name though. Kind of a silly song for such a deadly serious story as the manga is.
Anyway it pretty good so far. Thumbs up
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Is this a crossover with bioshock because suchong and simon wales are characters in the original bioshocks

Also great story one of the best fanfics I have ever read
pwashington chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Are you going to update this
Angel from Nightmares chapter 37 . 6/10/2014
Can you update soon
Guest chapter 37 . 4/18/2014
please update this amazing story.
Vizord chapter 37 . 2/14/2014
I guess it is about time that I review this story. I am loving the story so far, it is very well written in my humble opinion, and I love how you manage to work with developing Michael's character throughout the story, and the steps that Noah is taking to make sure that word of the diclonius doesn't get out, using Raven to hinder the investigation. the only really significant problem I have is a certain part of the Elfen Lied transition to this, because, if I remember correctly, The director in the manga series had used rockets to spread the virus across the world. and it also said that the World Health Organization had banned reproduction until such a time as a vaccine was developed, so wouldn't the word kind of be out by now? But other than that, I love the story!
Bona Drag chapter 3 . 1/15/2014