Reviews for Drink Up
tinks-belle85 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Okay so it is no secret that I completely heart Muldoon. Okay, more than that, I would rip my heart out of my chest and hand it to him if that is what he wishes for his 50th bday. *sigh* okay enough with the crazy fangirl stuff.

I do heart Mully and just had to check out this little ficlet. Very well done! I enjoyed it and loved ur take on his whole 'dysfunctional family'. I am glad I took the time to drop by. I will definitely take a look at your other Muldoon fics.

Happy writings,

*tinks*

P.s. - if u ever wanna talk Jurassic park (Muldoon and all the others) feel free to message me on here. I am in total support of fellow JP writers!
TheDanseMacabre chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I had to smile while reading this. I wish I was there to wish Robert a happy birthday and hang out with them. It would be awesome.

I absolutely love the routine of opening the door. "Slide card. Punch in code. Yell 'Damn it!'. Slide card again. Punch in code. Open Door."

You don't see many good JP FanFics, but this is perfect.
wolfdog127 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
aww i like it! 'dysfunctional family' sounds like my friends

ps. i dont thing thats how dysfunctional is spelled (is it?) but im not sure i couldnt spell to save my life oh well i like the story
Raptor Moses chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is an interesting story. It is also very touching. I like it.
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, this was really good! Short, but it gets the point across. I especially loved the part, "Slide card. Punch in code. Yell, ‘Damn it!’. Slide card again. Punch in code. Open door." That was great!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow, what a nice little ficlet. I haven't been on the JP section in a while, and I was happy to find your story. I adore minors, Robert Muldoon is my 2nd fave, along with Arnold, Nedry being my first...anyway, nice to see a fic focused on Muldoon, and I love the ending that the InGen staff is considered his little "dysfunctional family". Very good!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A great story. Very good.
JDM aka Evilpom chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I like it, normally a Jurassic Park fanfiction is...well stupid. This one captures the character very well, giving alot of insight and detail. The ending caught me alittle off guard, but was none the less heartwarming.
Shiftember chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Oh. Ill tell you what it thought. I thought, wow, is this ever going to begin.