Reviews for Maintenance Man
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was so good. Loved it.
Sasha-038 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lol idk if I already reviewed on this but it was really good. I laughed a lot at the last part. Good work!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
*laughs maniacally*
Ms.Chelle chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I must admit that this made me giggle and blush. Hahaha!
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
"Of course, McGee just saw in his Redbook thingy, that most women find a man in a tool belt very attractiveā€¯ - Hehehe, and how does Gibbs know that McGee knows that?
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
LOVED. IT.

Very intense.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That's cute. Very nicely done. I've only recently started reading JIBBS because the elflordsmistress caught my attention. You are one of her favorites, so I came to check out your stories. Glad I did.

Thanks for sharing.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
LOL! :) That was very nicely written. Just the right mixture of humor and sex - always a good combination for Jibbs. Love the song too, has to be the Sinatra version though.
CrimsonShepard chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, I'm still laughing at DiNozzo. This was complete Jibbs love for me!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
oh, brilliant... i wonder just what he promised to do? too bad tony's got idea of the significance; he'd probably stand to win a bundle. ;)

p.s. about my other review, i love how jen keeps her cards close to her chest too... except when i want to hit her for it. ;)
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
haha! OOH! LOVE it!
wormholekitten chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
You are gonna write more stuff right? Because I just discovered you and I am totally hooked here. Please say you're gonna write more?

WK
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Haha! This was great, I loved it! There was no need for you to feel intimidated at all, this was brilliant and you got all of the characterisations perfectly right.

I'd love to read more NCIS fiction from you. Great job!

Xx
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh that's such a good ending! Loved this story...very sweet.

from A Fanfiction Angel
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
HAHAH...a tool belt! Genius.

REALLY really liked it. Very good!

And isn't that song just PERFECT for Jibbs and Paris? I have used it before too, I love it. Its one of my favourites too.

Well done hun, am looking forward to more from you.

V!