Reviews for Stuck in the Between
Amethyst chapter 1 . 3/12
last part was soooooo cute.
Naledi chapter 1 . 2/22
I'm not crying, garaa was playing with his stupid sand again and it got into my eyes.
Cgge chapter 1 . 2/1
This is f...ing heartbreaking! With some release at the end of the story but still... The thought of soulemates never meeting till they're in The Inbetween. I don't believe in soulmates but reading something like this right here breaks something inside me because of the knowledge never having something like that in my life.
But that is the reason why I read storys like this one just to feel something... Anyway just my poetic self writing here :)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I am of no words. What just happened? And why did I get goosebumps all over? This is a legendary fanfic, beautifully written beyond my imagination! This fanfic is a miracle!
athousanddaisies chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This made me giddy with glee. It was so amazingly written. I loove it! Thank you so much for writting it! I feel like some dark parts of my heart healed heheh
Isshiki Satoshi chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
This story was really good. I personally think having a sequel would end up making this story, lose its charm
saki'sna chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I always love the way you write stories..so WoW,always make my heart go Gwaaauuh! ,hnnnghand oooww~..love it do much
Zamtik chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
(I sincerely apologize for write the entire Review in Spanish, but my knowledge in english language don't provide me with the amount of words that I need to express my emotions about this masterpiece) Dios mío esta historia me encanta. Llevo en Fanfiction toda una década y me duele la ausencia de historias como éstas, gracias al cielo que me encontré con ésta obra de arte. Es absolutamente increíble la cantidad de emociones que se pueden sentir en cada mínimo pedacito de relato, desde la confusión profunda entre Naruto y Sasuke, pasando por sus personalidades siempre compatibles, y recorriendo su maravillosa historia juntos, con un final agridulce que nos deja el corazón empapado en sensaciones, no puedo decir una parte que me gustara exactamente porque toda la historia posee una solidez y dualidad digna de un Universo Alterno en toda su gloria, pero si es de escoger, me quedo con el final porque me llenó de felicidad, viendo cómo han terminado las cosas en la historia de Naruto, pienso que tú final se aproxima a lo que realmente merecía esa tremenda leyenda, y qué excelente que lo has publicado aquí, este relato tiene un alma única y lo amo muchísimo, millones de gracias por compartir un poco de tu talento con nosotros, desde el sur del mundo te lo agradezco de corazón, me has alegrado la noche, y ten por seguro que voy a leerlo mucho más seguido ahora que lo descubrí, te deseo lo mejor y gracias de nuevo por darle a estos personajes un final digno de ellos dos: Haciéndolos eternos. Eres genial, ¡A mis favoritos pero ya!

Con el alma saciada y una sonrisa en la cara, me despido.

Zamy.

PD: "Mine" debería ser el nombre oficial de casado de Naruto después de casarse con Sasuke, fin XDDDDDDD
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
The last part with them as toddlers were too cute .
turtle.on.the.rock chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Too many feels :'3
Seriously though it's a very lovely story.
hetaseven chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Oke, ini keren. Well, aku baru baca dua dari list cerita kamu dan kupikir aku belum akan berhenti. :D Konsepnya kece banget. Sweet. And the ending just ... urghhh. A total Sasu cuteness. Hahah, good job.
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This was magnificent and romantic, I am willing to admit the ending made me cry haha I live how you have people notice how much they shine together even if just for a short moment. Thank you for writing.
cake0108 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Woow amazing
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
That ending was just too fucking cute I can't even... GOOD JOB! as usual it was amazing
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
thank you for your amazing stories
417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »