Reviews for Stuck in the Between
turtle.on.the.rock chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Too many feels :'3
Seriously though it's a very lovely story.
hetaseven chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Oke, ini keren. Well, aku baru baca dua dari list cerita kamu dan kupikir aku belum akan berhenti. :D Konsepnya kece banget. Sweet. And the ending just ... urghhh. A total Sasu cuteness. Hahah, good job.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This was magnificent and romantic, I am willing to admit the ending made me cry haha I live how you have people notice how much they shine together even if just for a short moment. Thank you for writing.
cake0108 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Woow amazing
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
That ending was just too fucking cute I can't even... GOOD JOB! as usual it was amazing
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Beautiful story. Loved the ending!
Pocky Whore chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I added this story to my favorites a while ago and I've read it several times but have never actually left a review. Tonight I reread the story for probably the 4th time and was surprised that I still cried my eyes out like a baby.

The entire concept of this story is just so touching and heartbreaking at the same time. Some of my favorite stories have to do with the concept of soulmates. I definitely like the concept but this story has more than that. You are an amazing writer. I felt every emotion that you describe. I literally had to stop reading several times to wipe the tears from my face. You have a gift. I've read a few of your other stories but this one is one of my favorites.

Please do not ever stop writing
bbarevolutions chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
This story deffinately need a sequel. best story read after a long time... thank you for this wonderfull story
CheesyUnicorn chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was beautiful! I absolutely loved this story!
Essenceof9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Oh my god. This made me cry! What a unique story. And the way it was told by scenes from the life they should have shared was so different and so touching. The ending was so sweet, too, since we know their destiny is with each other.
Thank you for writing. :)
kizukatana chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I love this story more than words can express. I totally captures the whole 'soul mate' thing to perfection. And the writing was just flawless. I know you aren't active anymore so I don't even know if you will read this, but THANK YOU for writing such an amazing story.

And the chibi part at the end with the 'Mine' just made it perfect. Dried all my tears and made me grin like an idiot. Fabulous, darling.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Stuck in the Between is a beautiful story. And I'm so great up you wrote it
DChan21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
*sob* so Good! OMG the Feeelssss! This story was amazing I would have love for it to be so much longer and maybe go in depth a bit more but great story!
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2015