Reviews for Stuck in the Between
Guest chapter 1 . 18h
This story never fa
Snowy chapter 1 . 4/21
Your story was... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! the whole time i was reading it, it pulled at my heart strings (If that really is a thing). i could not stop reading and i honestly loved the ending!. I really felt their love towards each other that you depicted in the story, and they found love that was reincarnated.
Awesome story 10/10 3
TheatricalPlacenta chapter 1 . 4/12
You have inspired me to write again. I had so many shitty stories, and after YEARS of just not knowing what to do, I've decided to finally drop em all, and start a new journey!

You're Fkin awesome. I'd love to draw you something, perhaps a little sketch of one of your stories! You get to pick!
I loved this story. Cried a lot. It's a beautiful story...
freakg0d3ss chapter 1 . 1/14
I love your writing and this story in particular is especially touching.
BootyWumps chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Not ashamed to admit I got teary eyed. Great story
bibahsamah29 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is a masterpiece,So perfectly written...and the plot is unique, yet beautiful also the most important part that i like is the emotion between sasunaru,it was a heart warming story.. Never Have I Cried so much reading a story that so beautiful even though it was an one-shot story.. tq for a great story..hope to see more...
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This... This right here. I just can't. This is normally the part where I say how much I liked your story and what I liked about it. But I don't think I could put it into words? Just know that this story was unbelievable and ended perfectly. It was a very beautiful story and thank you SO much for sharing it!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
god, i cry every single time i read this. it still remains one of the best, most heart-wrenching and beautiful stories i've ever read. the ending is just- perfect.
This chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Never. Have I ever. Cried so much reading a story(or one-shot)...
This was so beautifully well written haha I'm still in tears as we speak! Lovely job on this story! It was so touching and beautiful at the same time, though I'm curious as to what side they were chosen for? xD! Haha oh well, it's still amazing
ExGratia chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is a literal masterpiece, I actually cried while reading this. So perfectly damn written that I actually thought I was reading something else and not "just" a fanfiction.
This story gave me goosebumps, I am definitely gonna re-read it again :)
The plot is unique, yet beautiful.
pink frozen rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was the most beautiful, emotion and heart touching story ever...*breaks down into years and then runs away*
hikari-kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is a masterpiece
I had to stop for a minute after reading the end and I'm literally shedding tears... I love you rite now
izzymay31 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This made me so sad... Like it was really heartwarming but I don't know... I feel like I need to go cry in a corner somewhere.
ShionStar chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
ohh man! I was so touched that I cried! One of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read.