Reviews for Stuck in the Between
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
uhhh... cute, little possessive Sasuke-kun and chubby, lively Naruko-chan! yay! cuteness can kill! lol... this is strange and though its a happy ending, i can't help but think that this story is somehow, weird... where exactly did you get the idea of the cafeteria and eating before well, moving to the next life, i suppose?

... and the scenario in the hospital... i honestly believe its too good to be true and too much of an coincidence... i was like, "no that will never happen in the real life"- oh well... but some hopelessly, stubbornly romantic inner part of me believe that it could be possible... who knows?

...I was,umm disappointed that Sasuke and Naruto missed too much of their lifetime, but atleast they started too early in the next ne?... yeah, considering their three years old...

and though i honestly believe that there is no such thing as soulmates, destiny and reincarnation -and i rather not argue with this theory for well, its a very complicated and old issues that can only be based and proven through one's believe and we cannot argue with that- those were still very interesting theories to indulge with... it triggers humans natural curiosity...

the most compelling part for me is this:

"What if it's not about living with your soul mate as much as having met them?" Naruto worried his bottom lip, staring into the street and missing how Sasuke's eyes widened briefly and his hand reached out before he shook his head and gripped the cold stone step, confusion swirling in his eyes. "Obviously we can't always fall in love with that person. Sometimes maybe the time isn't right but the idea is you have met them and for a moment, just for a brief time, things were… easy. Maybe it's the stranger that pulls you from a fire or a tutor in school who helps you understand in a way you never did or ever will again. Maybe it's the guy behind you in the grocery line who offers you a smile and the extra three dollars you need. Fuck, maybe it's the policeman who let you off with a warning. They touched you and you touched them and then you wait for the next life… maybe you get your happily ever after then."

...interesting and if i indeed believe in soulmates, this statement makes sense...
McCookie-Chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
that *sniff* Was *sniff* Beautiful! *sob*
AmaranthineSolis chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Omg! I wanted to cry and I would have if my mum didn't barge in my room during the best parts. ;-; So cute and heart warming!
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
KAWAII! THat was soo cute.

I adored this story just as much as all your other wonderful stories!

YOU ROCK!

XD
Forever Ordinary chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Omfgg TT

That was sooo good! TT

And sweet TT

Shiitee, I loved it 3
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I have cried while reading in my many years of fanfiction, have never been so moved so easily. Thank you.
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
! I LOVE YOU! 3 keep up the great work... please!
Serolina chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
*pathetic sobbing* This story is so sweet and touching! I can't believe I'm actually crying from reading this! *sniffles* I love this story...
pervyprincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This story is absolutely beautiful. Wonderfully written, great plot and the most fluffiest, cutest ending like EVER!

I've lost count on how many times I've read the ending! A chibi Sasuke calling out "mine" when he hugged chibi Naruto? I fricking shed a tear of the moment :'D
ritsuluvdaiki chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really loved the story. It was really cute. The whole time when I was reading it I was like 'oh, how sweet!' There was some parts that I got a little confused, but as I read more it became clear to me.
RoKKSiggy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This story put tears in my eyes. It was really well writen and very sad at the same time. The ending has me laughing, I can just picture little chibi Sasuke hugging little chibi Naruto protectively. Keep up the good work and the amazing stories :)
username1111111 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was probably one of the most wonderful stories I have EVER read. Not that you probably didn't know. I mean, all the reviews you got were just about praising you and this story. But for sure, hands down, it was amazing. Perfectly amazing. I felt so in touch with the story, I started crying when I realized they had both died, saying eachothers' name. But then, reuniting as new borns? Good god, you are amazing. I felt like I learned something from this. Something really important. And even now, just THINKING about the story is making me smile and feel all giddy. I love this. I truly do You deserve a fucking badge of honor or something. Long story, no mistakes, great plot line, WONDERFUL style. GOD, you and this story made my day!
Moxxi chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh my lord. that was... woooow. emotional roller coaster there, word up. and the cutest ending ever. love it love it.
andielee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is one of the best Naruto AUs I've read. The idea is so unique and you write it so beautifully well. It was so sad and so sweet at the same time. I especially love the ending. You are a really talented writer. Keep up the great work!
IncompleteNarrative chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
You know the song that came to mind when reading this was "We Were Meant To Live". Tear were in my eyes during the end. For their happy moment. Your stories really bring out a lot of emotion. Again I applaud you for your great idea that you are so able to come up with and bring to the table. Truely a wonderful SasuNaru writer. And near the end each other last words. I nearly lost it there too. Not many stories can really move me to tears. Bravo or brava. Fantastic job! I'm gonna remember this and probably gonna read this story again.

Very creative and original. . I don't know what to say besides this story deserves the highest honed I give any story the exceeds my exceptations greatly. Your story is (Mary poppins impossible word). One more thing I loved the ending my fav. 3

Byes