Reviews for Stuck in the Between
kizukatana chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I love this story more than words can express. I totally captures the whole 'soul mate' thing to perfection. And the writing was just flawless. I know you aren't active anymore so I don't even know if you will read this, but THANK YOU for writing such an amazing story.

And the chibi part at the end with the 'Mine' just made it perfect. Dried all my tears and made me grin like an idiot. Fabulous, darling.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Stuck in the Between is a beautiful story. And I'm so great up you wrote it
DChan21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
*sob* so Good! OMG the Feeelssss! This story was amazing I would have love for it to be so much longer and maybe go in depth a bit more but great story!
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh my god, that was soooo beautiful *-* And the ending, just perfect *-*
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This was such a beautiful story, I can't even... Ah I loved it. I love your stories, keep up the great work. :)
Kaaru Hyujiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
That last part was adorable. 3
haliana7364 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
You're a good author. I don't speak english but i hear a lot of things about u. I translate all of your fictions because i love them
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
This story never fa
Snowy chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Your story was... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! the whole time i was reading it, it pulled at my heart strings (If that really is a thing). i could not stop reading and i honestly loved the ending!. I really felt their love towards each other that you depicted in the story, and they found love that was reincarnated.
Awesome story 10/10 3
Theasus chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
You have inspired me to write again. I had so many shitty stories, and after YEARS of just not knowing what to do, I've decided to finally drop em all, and start a new journey!

You're Fkin awesome. I'd love to draw you something, perhaps a little sketch of one of your stories! You get to pick!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I loved this story. Cried a lot. It's a beautiful story...
freakg0d3ss chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I love your writing and this story in particular is especially touching.
BootyWumps chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Not ashamed to admit I got teary eyed. Great story
bibahsamah29 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is a masterpiece,So perfectly written...and the plot is unique, yet beautiful also the most important part that i like is the emotion between sasunaru,it was a heart warming story.. Never Have I Cried so much reading a story that so beautiful even though it was an one-shot story.. tq for a great story..hope to see more...
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This... This right here. I just can't. This is normally the part where I say how much I liked your story and what I liked about it. But I don't think I could put it into words? Just know that this story was unbelievable and ended perfectly. It was a very beautiful story and thank you SO much for sharing it!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »