Reviews for Stuck in the Between
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
god, i cry every single time i read this. it still remains one of the best, most heart-wrenching and beautiful stories i've ever read. the ending is just- perfect.
This chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Never. Have I ever. Cried so much reading a story(or one-shot)...
This was so beautifully well written haha I'm still in tears as we speak! Lovely job on this story! It was so touching and beautiful at the same time, though I'm curious as to what side they were chosen for? xD! Haha oh well, it's still amazing
ExGratia chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is a literal masterpiece, I actually cried while reading this. So perfectly damn written that I actually thought I was reading something else and not "just" a fanfiction.
This story gave me goosebumps, I am definitely gonna re-read it again :)
The plot is unique, yet beautiful.
pink frozen rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was the most beautiful, emotion and heart touching story ever...*breaks down into years and then runs away*
hikari-kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is a masterpiece
I had to stop for a minute after reading the end and I'm literally shedding tears... I love you rite now
izzymay31 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This made me so sad... Like it was really heartwarming but I don't know... I feel like I need to go cry in a corner somewhere.
ShionStar chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
ohh man! I was so touched that I cried! One of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read.
lulu lemonzzz chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
aw. how cute! this story was truly touching. i loved it!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Cutest. Ending. EVER.
Niji-neko chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So cute 3
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I loved the story but I was confused at the beginning because it was jumping around so I figured that it was different parts of their lives together. But how did they have a baby? And how did both of them die?
Fujoshi-dono chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is so cute and sad and perfectly structured. Thank you for such a good one-shot, this was beautiful. Is this your way of expressing your theory about what's possible when people are in comas, or the myth of those 7 minutes before you die? Or soul-mates and reincarnation and memories? I love how you expressed them into words with Sasuke and Naruto. I love how Itachi, Kakashi, and Iruka will be the only one in the world to ever experience the heartbeat-stopping realization of their situation where their loved ones said each other's names.
This reminds me of many patients' files from their therapists or doctors, having pages saying very interesting things that could not be proven yet is possible. "Would who believe it? Me?" is the question. This makes me think so much and not many people think like me, maybe because they are realists, but I love this. Good job.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/30/2013

Awesome...!
flare chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Beautiful...Thank you.
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was sooooo beautiful and so sweet! I love it. I've got teary eyes at the end.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »