Reviews for Sola Fide
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
metatron sounds like a transformer, lol.

don't mind me, it's late. i'm scatterbrained and very much as stupid as i sound.

hehe, also, it's odd that i've read this. i usually go for jo/dean stories (yes, i realize i'm probably the only one.. i can't help it) and i'm not a fan of one shots because i always come out wanting more, but your summary sort of drew me in.

in other words, me likes. you did a very good job.
jenilee chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was great. The angel lore is so fascinating. I also like (or maybe prefer to think) that Sam's gifts are his own and Azazel chose to corrupt something that was already Sam's and not that they were given to him by Azazel so had to be bad. But I think it's in the choices so...

Anyway enough rambling from me, great story.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
GooD! More..more.. please hurry up! )
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Love the story and the way you made Sam special not because of Azazel but because of God. Also great use of Metatron.
Zarz chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Really sweet story! I love how Sam is comforted by Metatron; their interactions are really great and believable. About the only issue I have is that I doubt Metatron would give Sam any hope for his brother's rescue from Hell if it weren't completely, 100 percent certain. Besides that, this is wonderful. I love your description of Metatron's true form, and I think Sam's descent into despair is really believable. Great job!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great one-shot. I loved this. Poor Sammy. I think he's suffering from clinical depression as a result of Dean's death and everything that's happened since his brother returned. I'm also surprised he hasn't tried to kill himself again.