Reviews for Need
bruh it was perfect
mttmercado chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
OKOK i read the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE THING NOW

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO YES

and totally what could, should, and would happen if they wanted a GOOD anime. (not saying i dnt ike the anime like it is, its awsome and i love it, but throw this in and make It super awesome)

I GUESS basicly, WONDAFULL story, espeacially good job malking me yell at my computer at almost every clif hanger, and laugh when it turns out she was pregnent, speacially cuz she was pist about everyone yelling about it

]
AngryTolkienPurist chapter 32 . 6/18/2010
Another great read, as expected from you :) Now that you know who's lurking around your stories, I gotta get to bed.
Joyce751 chapter 32 . 8/13/2009
Thankyou and congratulations on the great series! I can't wait for the asuma kurenai spinoff! Hopefully it'll be just as long ;)
Bunny chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Aww that AsuKure bit was so cute!

Orochimaru's body is really creepy though XP
BOY chapter 32 . 7/14/2009
It better be a damn boy X_X

i swear, all stories always end up with a GIRL. its annoying -.-
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
So the artifact they're looking for is the one that Itachi's attack Susanoo has? The sword of Kushinada or something like that? I can't really remember the name and my internat is SUPER LAGGED for me to look it up.

So if they manage to find Itachi, I hope they don't get injured too badly. Not to sound biased or anything but personally I think that Itachi is the strongest person in Naruto besides Madara. I mean, he was SICK and DYING when he fought Sasuke and he even went easy on his little brother, and yet Sasuke still couldn't kill him.

I hope Itachi is still good in this story. And please get your second "Friends" oneshot out soon! (If it's not already out) :)
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 32 . 5/24/2009
Great Series. There's a problem though. How would the Akatsuki not know who Anko is? She was Orochimaru's student and she is the proctor for the 2d stage of the Chuunin Exams. Besides that she's the Crazy Protector Woman of Konoha. Other than that detail I think this whole series was awesome. :)
tinejensen chapter 32 . 4/1/2009
Wont you make a history only about Anko, Kakashi and their baby that would be awesome, you are the only one that i have found that is so good to write an AnkoxKakashi fanfiction.
Karasu chapter 32 . 3/21/2009
With an ending like that I hope to see an AsumaxKurenai series
Ori chapter 32 . 3/5/2009
Wow, Just finished all of your "Friends" seiries and all I can say is that: now I can never imagine Kakashi with anyone else now. Fantastic fic, had a great time reading it! Well written a great plot, I'm going to go read the rest of your fics now!
TheSilverHeart chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Tsunade needs some sake xD
TheSilverHeart chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
I was right!

Well half right xD

Gai! Hehe!
TheSilverHeart chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I say Neji or Gai for the extra person since they are basically genjutsu immune
TheSilverHeart chapter 6 . 1/24/2009