Reviews for Christmas With the Cullens
flyrbrd chapter 17 . 1/4
Love this story!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Girl...a re-read of your Christmas story was long overdue and it was so good again! Not even sure as I'm typing this out, if it will let me review again!
I misd you, woman!
I really hope 2017 will bring you back to the fandom and grace us with your fine words!
Merry Christmas to you, Blue!
xox
Gues chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
I know this story was written long ago and hopefully if you still write you are writing a more mature Bella. This Bella is absolutely my least favorite Bella of all fanfiction. She is the most immature brat I've ever encountered. Why would you write her like this. This could have been an amazing story but your Bella is choatic, confusing, silly, irresponsible, slutty and more. Wish you could have given her tad bit maturity so she could have dealt with her Edward problem a bit more realistically and maturely. Such a waste. Can't read anymore.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
"If it helps…yours is the most beautiful I've seen."
LOL, that would have stopped me from continuing the sexing. I would have begun questioning right away and been majorly pissed off. But I guess she is still kinda drunk.
starsmina chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
Loved this little story, can seriously imagine Christmas's like that lol
petmom1213 chapter 17 . 4/8/2016
love it
it's over
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
So so good. I don't want it to end. Your writing is amazing. You are very talented and we appreciate you sharing that talent with us.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
I love the way you write. It's beautiful and poetic. It just really touches me. Such a beautiful style. I love the story. It made me cry when I really needed a story to make me laugh. But I got hooked and loved it. I don't want it to end and know that it is about to be over.
Mickey
good ch.
tff000 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
really? only e?
tff000 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
good to get a bit of background
tff000 chapter 12 . 12/13/2015