Reviews for Destiny
nij2401 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Did you intend this to be a mirror of Forrest giving Jenny his Medal of Honour? Because if so... genius.
nij2401 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
this is too cute
iloveromance chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
I found this story on a whim, randomly clicking on a movie I'd seen and I'm so glad I did. You mentioned at the beginning about this sounding like a 14 year old wrote it and honestly, I don't think it sounds that way at all. I mean that in the sincerest of compliments because this is truly an amazing story. Very well written and I love all the twists and turns as well as the happy ending that I kind of figured it would have. I'm glad that Dan learned to walk again but I think she would love him just the same if he had stayed in the wheelchair. Sorry for writing a book of a review here, but I really loved reading this!
iloveromance chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
Oh wow, what a twist of fate! I love it!
iloveromance chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
I love the romantic tension between Rabecca and Dallas here, but I'm glad they both realize that she belongs with Lt. Dan.
iloveromance chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
Well I'm glad she found someone she knows and told him the truth about what happened.
iloveromance chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Well thank God she's okay for the most part but what a traumatic thing to go through. Now I hope she can finally find her way home and find peace.
iloveromance chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Oh no! I hope she is saved soon! This is quite intense and she has to be absolutely terrified!
iloveromance chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
Oh man! What an intense chapter!
iloveromance chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Wow, I hope this attack plan goes well b/c I hate to think about what will happen if it doesn't!
iloveromance chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Wow... another intriguing chapter!
iloveromance chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Oh my! I am just completely floored by this! I was not expecting this twist at all! What a horrible man her boss is! I can only imagine what Lt. Dan will do when he finds out the truth! If he finds out, that is!
iloveromance chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Oh no! What a chapter! I love how you've integrated Forest Gump here but now I'm worried about what's happened to Rabecca.
iloveromance chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Somehow I knew this was going to happen with his legs being amputated and I'm glad you included it b/c it makes the story more 'real'. Amazing job writing his denial and shame of the huge part of him that was lost.
iloveromance chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Oh, I feel for Lt. Dan and if this is going to be anything like the movie I think she's going to be heartbroken at the results. At least he's alive and that's the most important thing.