Reviews for Some Sort of Time Lord Code
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Another great oneshot, wow. You really capture Donna, her relationship with the Doctor, and then of course DoctorRose. Flawless characterization, especially that of Ten's. Just, wow. The missing scene I needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really had to fight backk tears while reading this... it is so sad but at the same time so beautiful, the way they understand each other, the way they talk to each other. You captured the emotions of both of them so brilliantly. And it is still so sad, knowing what will come and what will happen to them. :'(
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow. Love it, love it. Especially the Thelma and Louise etc analogies. The fact that the Doctor gets categorized as a woman is funny. Maybe more like Mork and Mindy? hehe...keep up the great work.
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hope I don't sound too Rose-ish, but I love this! *grins manically*

Just loved it. It was simply written, nothing to revealing, bothing too dramatic. Just The Doctor and Donna Noble, sitting and opening themselves for each other and a wonderful ship to see.

Masterfully told, love it.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
An entirely believable broaching of the subject, I must say. Made me cry, but still :)
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Yikes, you do know how to really tug a a reader's emotional strings, don't you?

As every piece you write - this is magnificent. No one can quite angst as well as Ten, especially when you write him.

Thanks for another brilliant piece!
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
wow. this is really good. mind you, i'm no big fan of derivatives, but this seems original enough that i'll lose my rule for it and subscribe. hooray! beautifully written and very nicely rendered. lovely dialogue and exquisite emotions. you've done a brilliant job here. i hope you continue pushing the envelope.
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Perfectly written, it was as though i was reading a script from one of the episodes!

Brilliantly done! Please continue to write wonderful fics!

Love from PurpleLight~
Geekoid123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
:0 fantastic!

u captured the doctor and donna'a character brilliantly here

*applaud*

HAVE A BANNANA!

:))
Alcibie chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Brilliant story..perfect characters..you have their voices spot on. Bittersweet and lovely..a perfect exploration of their friendship.. Really enjoyed it:)
The Me chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
BRILLIANT!

...honestly, can't say much more than that. I ran out of words.
Sharper Than the Sword chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is a great examination of two characters, exploring the similarities that make them friends. Liked this a lot, and I also love the title.
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
SERIOUSLY YOU ARE RUSSELL T. DAVIES or STEPHEN MOFFAT!

I love it! Nice one ;)