Reviews for Out Of Character
Muy bonito. No me explico que fue lo que me gusto tanto de esta historia; pero me hace desear una continuaciĆ³n jajaja
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*tear*. How sweet!
thisaccountisdeadnomorestories chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Another amazing story :)
kaitebug chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love it. And it is ooc
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
wow! while yes, this was somewhat out of character, i didnt struggle to read it at all! it is so beautifully written with such powerful, raw emotions that it was so easy to picture everything happening

keep up the good work
mendenbar chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
So glad that you were bored, this is a marvelous vignette piece. Very touching, moving and compelling.

Now, since everyone knows what a PITA I am, complaints:

(only one) I am sure Booth did not cross from one island to the other, therefore, please correct "isle" to "aisle" to make me happy. It is in several places. (No, I do not proofread my reviews so I am not responsible for my own mistakes.) Write another, 'cause I liked this one.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
great shot. poor bones the raw emotions of being left its great that Booth's there to help her through. look forward to more from you
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
incredible, really good...

Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Oh my god, that made me cry. I can see it happening so clearly in my mind. Great story.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
aw that was sweet. I liked it.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This was beautifully written. Well done!
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Can we grow old together while still being partners and lovers and have the undefeated closed case rate in the bureau?

Beautiful line.

Nice fic, I like it a lot.

ehliza chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow, this was quite powerful and sad, but nice at the same time. I really enjoyed it. The part with Brennan suddenly succumbing into a child was really impressive. I liked it very much, even though I have no idea if it was in character or not, but I like to believe it was. You did great here.