Reviews for The Green Thunder
Purpletshirt chapter 27 . 6/22
Awww poor Mr. L I was kinda hoping for an ending where they lived as one in harmony and where he returned to help Mario oh well...on the bright side now i have a new plot for a new story i guess i could write XP
Guest chapter 30 . 5/20/2015
I'm at a loss for words...
This was the BEST story I've ever read, it shared emotions, suspense, etc. I began reading this story last night, and I wish it never ended.
HT chapter 18 . 3/19/2015
Hah! I knew Luigi could be strong!
HT chapter 21 . 3/19/2015
Heh heh, I used to think it was called the cake feather.
Mission Beach chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
The conversation was perfect in the last chapter! This is a really good fic! Not one I'd consider to be a key-line fic, but still really really good!
(A key-line fic is one that is far superior and incredibly well written, good enough to be a book. I only have found three, two Sonic and one Danny phantom: Sonic's alpha, and He Is My Master(HIMM), and Running to the enemies arms.)
imnottellingyoumyname chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
Aww, it's over... :(
Pandagirl4561 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
I like you're story so far, but I can't help to point out a little error:

'Wendy O. didn't say nothing, as she left the room.'

This sentence has the dreaded double negative. I think it may make more sense like this:

'Wendy O. didn't say anything as she left the room.'

I also see a bit of comma abuse, but we can let that slide for now.

Like the story, keep up the good work.
Simplycassieopiea chapter 30 . 5/29/2011
Wow awesome
briana chapter 30 . 3/23/2011
I LOVED IT WHAT AN AWSOME STORY I THOUGHT (WHAT A FACT :)LOL WRITE...WRITE...WRITE MOREEEE!
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 30 . 10/18/2010
o_o

Epic. Thats all I can truly say about this.

Epic

Mr.L FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!
Darkstar0196 chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
I totally loved it! If you can will you please make a sequal?
Mr. M chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
In Super Paper Mario and Paper Mario; The Thousand Year Door there are bits where you can play as Bowser and he can swim.
Mr. M chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
In Mario and Luigi, Bowser eats drumsticks to recover health. And in the Paper Mario series, Bowser would eat any resipies you gave him, which includes meat, cake, punch, etc.
Mr. M chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
It's kinda cool that you said it was a blue yoshi floating toward him, and in Super Mario Galaxy 2 yoshi floats and turns blue with a blimp fruit.

I also think the quotes ar cool.
FireN'IceChic chapter 30 . 4/24/2010
Hmph...this story needed more Mr.L D:

JK JK! I LOVED THIS STORY! Best fanfic I've read in a long time! :D Keep up the good work! :3