Reviews for Sergeant Potter
Charlee56 chapter 5 . 8/20
Overall good stuff. I like this "Take Charge but don't take any prisoners" Harry.
Charlee56 chapter 4 . 8/20
He's close enough to speak with Harry and HES OUT OF RANGE OF HARRYS HANDGUN?
A 9mms pistol fires a round with an EFFECTIVE RANGE OF 1.2 MILES!
OK, maybe not accurately. But effectively a dangerous range.
And if you can hear your subject, they're close enough to kill. And I speak from experience.
Charlee56 chapter 2 . 8/20
Speaking as a veteran of the United States Army with a LOT of contact with British Army soldiers and Marines, you're wrong about the "basic training" time period. Actual Basic Training takes several months. Then upon successful completion a recruit goes on to their job skills training and then usually to Infantry School, unless they're going to pilot aircraft or continue on in a more or less esoteric specialty.
All this is what takes one year or so. These recruits also practice maneuvers and many Marines (most I think) go to Jump School.
Airborne Infantry training can take 4 months depending on the current nerds of the service. But it makes for well-honed troops.
stevem1 chapter 5 . 8/1
This is an interesting story, military Harry.
Yubel the ultima chapter 1 . 5/28
Holy shit indeed
There are not names chapter 5 . 4/8
You know a lot of people are waiting for more of this story I think you should continue
Merlinhill08 chapter 5 . 1/23
Is this fic discontinued? :( struggling to find good Harry Potter joins the military fics that are complete or still being worked on... and this one is really enjoyable.
BMS chapter 2 . 1/5
You lost me w/ the working w/ the Order.
Harry joined the Army to get away from Dumbles as well as Voldemort.
observentuser chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Looking forward to more, hope that you find your muse/inspiration again :-)
DragonicTexan36 chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
geezus yall Brits got a long ass training for service here across the pond in the US the longest boot camp is 9 weeks for the Marine Corps, i was 8 week for the Navy
lmksfdlhmnvdslnd chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED MORE
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
More chapters please
Sunrayz chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Love the idea. Jolly good thing chap.
teenwriter827 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
plans to continue?
asiya halima kone chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
please update soon love this story so fare and would love to read more of it so please update soon and don't leave it unfinished :)