Reviews for Sergeant Potter
tammgrogan chapter 5 . 7/18
This was/is a great story. I really wish that you would come back and update it. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. Take care and stay Healthy, Happy and Strong.
Yaw613 chapter 5 . 6/22
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
So wish you had finished this kick up story. So much fun.
Sarah Potter chapter 5 . 11/27/2020
An amazing story who is continuing it because it seems abandoned. If not, then I hope you write more stories as I look forward to reading them. Good day.
Charlee56 chapter 5 . 8/20/2020
Overall good stuff. I like this "Take Charge but don't take any prisoners" Harry.
Charlee56 chapter 4 . 8/20/2020
He's close enough to speak with Harry and HES OUT OF RANGE OF HARRYS HANDGUN?
A 9mms pistol fires a round with an EFFECTIVE RANGE OF 1.2 MILES!
OK, maybe not accurately. But effectively a dangerous range.
And if you can hear your subject, they're close enough to kill. And I speak from experience.
Charlee56 chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
Speaking as a veteran of the United States Army with a LOT of contact with British Army soldiers and Marines, you're wrong about the "basic training" time period. Actual Basic Training takes several months. Then upon successful completion a recruit goes on to their job skills training and then usually to Infantry School, unless they're going to pilot aircraft or continue on in a more or less esoteric specialty.
All this is what takes one year or so. These recruits also practice maneuvers and many Marines (most I think) go to Jump School.
Airborne Infantry training can take 4 months depending on the current nerds of the service. But it makes for well-honed troops.
stevem1 chapter 5 . 8/1/2020
This is an interesting story, military Harry.
Yubel the ultima chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Holy shit indeed
There are not names chapter 5 . 4/8/2020
You know a lot of people are waiting for more of this story I think you should continue
Merlinhill08 chapter 5 . 1/23/2020
Is this fic discontinued? :( struggling to find good Harry Potter joins the military fics that are complete or still being worked on... and this one is really enjoyable.
BMS chapter 2 . 1/5/2020
You lost me w/ the working w/ the Order.
Harry joined the Army to get away from Dumbles as well as Voldemort.
observentuser chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Looking forward to more, hope that you find your muse/inspiration again :-)
DragonicTexan36 chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
geezus yall Brits got a long ass training for service here across the pond in the US the longest boot camp is 9 weeks for the Marine Corps, i was 8 week for the Navy
lmksfdlhmnvdslnd chapter 5 . 7/17/2017