Reviews for Sergeant Potter
supert
MO chapter 5 . 5/13
I'm so fucking sad that this hasn't been update. This is so good, I'm hooked.
Reiha Sakurai chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I absolutely loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
jh831 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
good story so far
i know you havn't updated this story since '08 but any plans to update? or is this story abandoned?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
guess this is abandoned then
Blackravens5 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Dude, there are too many people favoriting and following this story for you now to continue it. Hurry up.
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013

Terri
Firelink59 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Great story, I love the way you tell it. A few spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but overall it's very good. The only thing I can see wrong is that you're going to run out of story for this very soon, seeing as the Death Eaters are probably at least 1/2 dead by now and they have no magical defense against bullets. I'd still love to see you finish it! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
UPDATE SOON!
L3gk6 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Update soon!
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Been awhile on this.

We need to go forward on this

Thanks
cookyc chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
now this is a good story I hope one day you come back to it
chris chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
another interesting story,hope life and your muse gives you time and inspiration to complete it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
interesting story so far. I hopw that you are able to update this again soon.
Deathtropper chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
WHERE R U MAN COME ON THIS STORY IS BOMB DON'T LET IT DIE KEEP IT GOING SRSLY DUDE I'VE QNLY SEEN A COUPLA STORIES LIKE THIS AND YOURS IS GOOD SO KEEP WRITING DO U UNDERSTAND SOLDIER!