Reviews for Resolute Love
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Awwwwwe, how wonderful this story is. Great little Jackie Hyde love story. Very enjoyable.
chickitychina chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
This is how the series should have ended! I loved it! Probably could have had a little more smut towards the end! :)
Gloria chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
i am so very glad that you continued and it was an amazing ending very happy that hyde and jackie ended up getting married that was all jackie ever wanted and she finally got her wish with the perfect guy. and no thank you for mentioning me i really felt special and i'm just very happy that i got to inspire you to continue your amazing story. and again thousand thank yous to you and i'll be looking forward on reading your other stories so this won't be the last time you'll be getting rid of me haha take care.
Gloria chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
i really like your story i really wish the show was like that, they would end up together it kind of reminds me of the qoute "if you love someone let them go, and if he comes back then you were ment to be" and that's exactly what happend. after all the confusion of sam lying to hyde about them getting married and jackie getting her feelings straight and realizing she had no feelings for fez they still managed to be together. honestly i would be soooo much happier and relieved if the show ended up this way but Oh well i'm glad people like you write stories like these and gives us hope that hyde and jackie were always ment to be. but i saw that your last update was in june and it's already august soooo i'm kind of desperate here you need to continue this story it's really good, keep up with the good work i'll be checking for your new updates please don't keep me waiting.
QueenRose44 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I love this story! I hope it's a happy ending .
Kendall chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
At first I wanted kelso and jackie together but after reading your story hyde/ jackie have grown on me.
discoslam chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
omg love this story please update soon can't wait for it!
kayleetaraquinn chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
please continue!
kayleetaraquinn chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
I really like this story. I'm such a sucker for angsty JH fiction. Especially when they revolve around Jackie's pain. She's my favourite. Keep writing!
Basement Resident chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
I'm reading, can't wait for next chapter!
Izzy Wow chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
well, shit i didnt expect full on sex so i have to stop reading. im sure other poeple like that though, but i shouldve seen it coming with the m rating
Izzy Wow chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
a bit too steamy and detailed at the end, but its rated m for a reason. And the first parts were perty good. me like :)
jeann524 chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I love how true to character you stayed, good story finish it, please
Raen16 chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
ah! moree!

this is reall good(:

they hafta get together[jackie&hyde] right? right?

:P
ufc91 chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Cute. I like Hyde's jealous thoughts.