Reviews for Where Shadows Go
Rainbow Royal chapter 31 . 3/23
Ok so I'm just gonna say that I love the story despite the fact that I'm sitting here in bed and eating cereal while crying as my mom judges me from afar.
Hughes Ogure chapter 31 . 1/14
god, i cried troughout the whole freaking chapter...
Professor Potterhead chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
I know this story is really old, but I really like it so far! Harry seems adorable, but every time his age is brought up as being 13 months I change it mentally to 23 months, because a 13 month old would not be talking clearly
quafflechaser23359 chapter 31 . 11/30/2016
I rarely cry over stories but I cried like nobody's business for this one.
queen.mary.lupin.black chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
THE NICKNAMES I LOVE THEM OMFG
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 31 . 6/7/2016
Great job, but so sad! I actually cried, and I rarely cry over stories.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 30 . 6/7/2016
*sob*

Not what I expected when I started this story!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 27 . 6/7/2016
Lol, buhbye petunia?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Lol...Snape cooking cinnamon buns is a hilarious image...
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Lol, I don't know the song, but that scene is hilarious! Next I want to see Padfoot in the tub with Harry.
revero123 chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
No no no NO !
Grunt chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
And here I was thinking to myself that Professor Snape was the hottest character in Harry Potter. Nobody told me about Healer Severus.. until now. Only, it is during these times that I did look down on our limits. It just isn't fair. Not to Lily. Not to Little Harry. And especially not to poor Sev'. He has suffered a great deal in his lifetime. Here he has become the man to have lost and loved, and lost again. I can't stress how much the outcome saddens me. But Harry and his father are fighters. They are Wizards for Merlin's sake! They will get through this... on Snape's Healer's Oath they will. :)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 3/6/2015
I have been crying nonstop for the past 4 chapters. Nooooooooooooooooo! Lily! Harry! Severus! I feel so bad. By the way, thanks for making me a fan of Severus/Harry fictions. I only like your Severus/Harry fanfics. You have made me a fan. I used to detest them, but I humored my friend by reading one, and here I am, reading most of your Harry potter fanfictions. I have approximately 20 different stories by you open on both my iPad and iPhone and computer. Great work!
LadySquid20 chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
I noticed in your bio one of you pet peeves is to get character's name spelled correctly. Well, I hate to be a stick in the mud here, but Charles Weasley's nickname is spelled with an "ie" and not an "ey." You can look this up on the Wiki for confirmation that his nickname is indeed "Charlie."

Great story so far, I found the Never Again story and saw that it was part of a series, so I had to go and find the beginning. :)
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
I am not sure anyone would tell a kid there are going to smack him it really has a bad conitation