Reviews for Where Shadows Go
baldewa.nikhil chapter 30 . 8/6
No no no NO !
Grunt chapter 31 . 7/4
And here I was thinking to myself that Professor Snape was the hottest character in Harry Potter. Nobody told me about Healer Severus.. until now. Only, it is during these times that I did look down on our limits. It just isn't fair. Not to Lily. Not to Little Harry. And especially not to poor Sev'. He has suffered a great deal in his lifetime. Here he has become the man to have lost and loved, and lost again. I can't stress how much the outcome saddens me. But Harry and his father are fighters. They are Wizards for Merlin's sake! They will get through this... on Snape's Healer's Oath they will. :)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 3/6
I have been crying nonstop for the past 4 chapters. Nooooooooooooooooo! Lily! Harry! Severus! I feel so bad. By the way, thanks for making me a fan of Severus/Harry fictions. I only like your Severus/Harry fanfics. You have made me a fan. I used to detest them, but I humored my friend by reading one, and here I am, reading most of your Harry potter fanfictions. I have approximately 20 different stories by you open on both my iPad and iPhone and computer. Great work!
LadySquid20 chapter 21 . 1/1
I noticed in your bio one of you pet peeves is to get character's name spelled correctly. Well, I hate to be a stick in the mud here, but Charles Weasley's nickname is spelled with an "ie" and not an "ey." You can look this up on the Wiki for confirmation that his nickname is indeed "Charlie."

Great story so far, I found the Never Again story and saw that it was part of a series, so I had to go and find the beginning. :)
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
I am not sure anyone would tell a kid there are going to smack him it really has a bad conitation
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I think it's kinda funny that in your AU, Severus wears the absolute opposite to in the real story. White healer robes instead of black dungeon bat ones. :P Good work!
Dark Elven Sorceress chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Nawwwwwwww that was so cute :)
kyle 89 chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
WOW... You wright vary good stories. I cryed the last 3 to 4 chapters.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/30/2013
You know what? I have read all this story without one tear and now I am bauling. But this was a great story well done
Noble Korhedron chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
Horrible ending, but since you were going to kill her off anyway, I'd say it's best this way... Cheesy Celine Dion reference BTW.
Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Poor Lily! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 28 . 11/6/2013
I ALMOST needed a Kleenex for this one! Poor Lily! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Need a Kleenex, will I?! Nah, I'd be more likely to get sick from laughing at Petunia!
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
Wonder W.T.F is up with Lil?!
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 11/6/2013