Reviews for Gone forever!
clonegirl 897 chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
more more more
PC chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Kinda cheesy but funny. Not the best ending
thunder pony chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
I think this story is great and I think you should write the rest of the story.
JannaKalderash chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I don't blame Debbie for running away, that old bag needs a kick up the backside; but a person would probably break their foot on all the bone.

Why were Marianne, Nigel and Donnie killed? That's the one part I don't get.
Xireana Prime chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
wow... i never though this would be so good! please update soon!
CloneGirl 897 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
MORE PLEASE :(
Starburst4106 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I really like this story. Never thought of a Batman/Wild Thornberry crossover. Glad I came upon it, better than I expected it to be, even though I was addend by the deaths of Eliza's family members, but how else could she have lived with Bruce/Batman? I do hope you continue, I know you stopped writing for a year before and took it up again so there is still hope :). Haha, the relationship between Eliza and Dick is...amusing, if not unpredictable. Again I would like to se how the story ends, as any reader enjoying a good book would, it is like I'm reading one right now, and as I turn the page to start a new chapter...I find that the page is blank. Unwritten. It is in YOUR power to fill these lonely, neglected pages, and it is in YOUR power to make me joyful, as a reader, and all those other readers and reviewers, who anxiously await the next chapter. Thx for going this far and I hope you complete the unwritten words.

I am unwritten. Can't read my mind. I'm undefined, eh, eh,eh,eh...ARGH! Now I got that song stuck in my head! #-_-

;P lol
the Juicer chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
This is an excellent storie please update it i whant to khow what hapens next
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 11/8/2010

Is Eliza going to meet Catwoman (use a feline animal), Poison Ivy (deer or snake), and Joker & Gang (The hyenas)?

Will Batman and them learn Wildgirl's true identity?
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Plaese continue with the story it reads like a great novel. Also would Josh being called by Alfred asking him to work in Wayne manor occur in later chapters?
Professor Dodo chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
The story was excellent so far.

Here are some umbrella-weapons the Penguin can use:

1. An umbrella with a sword-tip and a chain (the sword is for attacking and combat, while the chain is an extra to trap foes).

2. An umbrella with a machine-gun.

3. An umbrella with a sleeping gas-gun (used to knockout people he is taking prisoner)

4. An umbrella with a flamethrower.

5. An umbrella with a laser-gun.

6. An umbrella with a rocket-launcher.

7. An umbrella that is also a bullet-proof shield.

8. An umbrella with an electro-disrupter (a gun that shoots electric-blasts)

9. An umbrella with an acid-gun that can even melt metal.

10. An umbrella with propellor-blades (mainly used to fly)

11. An umbrella with a knife-blade (useful for cutting himself free)

12. An umbrella with a blow-torch for cutting his way into places.
pachysam chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
Te-he-hee.
Liked how Eliza confronted the Penguin.
Nice alias.
I also liked how she spoke with the bugs about her idea, and how she tricked Dick.
I bet Bruce and Barbara would see the truth. They're brighter than impulsive Dick. It would be good if Barbara discovered this when she overheard Eliza talking with animals (even zoo-animals like elephants, rhinos, hippos, monkeys, lions, wild pigs, and apes).
I wonder what weapons you'll give her. And she could have an jungle-based costume
Here are some good quotes you might like:

Eliza: You're not worthy of the name 'Penguin'. Penguins aren't supposed to be thieves. They're supposed to be jolly, peace-loving fishermen.
The Penguin: Blah, blah, blah.

Barbara: She... talks to animals. Was she related to Doctor Dolittle? Whatever next? Living mammoths, dinosaurs and dodos? Oh, and a Pushmi-Pullyu?
(a joke based on Doctor Dolittle)

Cat-Woman: Join me.
Eliza: No way, Puss.
Mack53B chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
Hi, I liked your fun little story. It seems to follow the Thornberrys fairly well, you might want to get a beta, you had a few run on sentences and you weren't consistant with your punctuation or capitals. Please continue I did enjoy it even with a little difficut reading. Thanks.
pachysam chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Nice chapter.

Bat-Girl made an appearence? I bet she and Eliza would get along well.

The Penguin made an appearence too. I can't wait for when Eliza leads animals, including elephants, to stop him.
lunareclipse95 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
not a bad chapter. update soon please!