Reviews for This One Is A Memory
grumpbear chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i kinda wished that he would end up with her!
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Side note: Oscar Wilde is a genius.

Overall, I tend to give a bit of a 'meh' towards Tanya (and generally a 'bleugh' to Edward) however, this was sweet and yet with enough plot (and thought put into it) to make it something more than just an off-chance drabble.

If Edward hadn't clearly been so virginal, it would have been easy to think that this was what had actually happened in the series (or rather, prior to it). You gave Tanya a bit more character than just 'flirty' (thank god, finally! Somebody!) and her particular views on mistakes was lovely, and rather fitting. Both were witty and their relationship was well done, particularly in how it ended. Not too abrupt, but without leaving the hint of that there is still too much between them.

Generally, I assume you know what I think about this overall: it's pretty damn good. Bravo!
Loving lady chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is enticing, although Tanya has never been one of my favorite vampires. I am rather slow. Exactly how far did they go? He was still unsullied when he met Bella, right? Oh I hope so!
AThousandVoices chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i absolutely love this depiction of edward and tanya! i wish the books would've covered their relationship more, but this is just amazing.
freckledshoulders chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful.
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i really really liked that one. i've always thought there should be more to the whole "Tanya expresses intrest in Edward" thing than Stephenie Meyer explained, and this was a great interpretation. nice job )
Avaleigh1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is a very complex short story. Bravo! I almost like Tanya now and Edward was spot on.
so.pixie.like chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Beautiful!

You had me at "Oscar Wilde" in your author's note. I'm fascinated by the man.

And I liked the interaction between Edward and Tanya! It's not as bad as it may seem, especially if you read that tiny bit in Midnight Sun. They seem to get along just fine. She just can't help the way she feels about him.

Loved the way Edward interpreted Wilde's quote. Thinking about the whole mistake he made with Tanya.

Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was really good. Great job! (: This was great.

Angelica
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Really good, very well written. The way you decoded Edward and transcripted everything that forms him, every little piece of it, is, without any doubt, divine. Tanya is really good too, I actually like her as a character, and you just made her even more likeable. Congrats.
Halcyon Seraphim chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, that was both humorous and lovely. You write the characters beautifully, even if, truth be told, little can be understood about either Tanya or Edward from the original novels.

Good job. This is definitely a fave.

Even if you DID ruin Little Women for me. (:
krissy chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I actually wouldn't mind if Edward liked Tanya as well as Bella, especially if Bellas a vampire at the time too! Through the whole story, I kept thinking Bella would show up as a vampire! The story is still good though!
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I've already read this on LJ but reading it again was so good. Amazing covers it in one word :)
Draco's water melon LoL chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
brilliant, well written ... i like it a lot :) ...
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I want Jasper and a starry sky! lol

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. I crave Tanya/Edward fics!

I think their playful and slighty-awkward relationship is just perfect. :)