Reviews for Assurance
Tambug18 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Loved your story! I really like good romance/humor fanfictions, and yours was great!
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw! Thats so cute! good Tess drama. I like how she changed because of Nate. I like how you wrote it in 3rd person, it cam show both sides better. I'll be waiting for more!
pinkie maz chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
WOW! this was good! and long surprisingly omg please, please, please! write more Ness's I would read it and REVIEW!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
You know how much I love this! It's so brilliant, there is NOTHING I can find that I'd correct, it's that perfect. You have Nate and Tess in character, and I love how you portray them both. And I promise, the last line is fantastic, you don't have to worry! Another amazing story, Kelly!
of self chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I liked this story. It was cute, I know the word cute doesn't go with Tess but in the context of this story it does.

I like how Nate works really hard to show Tess that he loves her while Tess works just as hard to show that she loves him except he doesn't need to shower with stuff in order for her to love him. This was a unexpected side of Tess which I quite liked.

And the last part was quite sweet. She must love him very much indeed to come out in her undergarments. Lol.

Nice work. :)
JustLikeACircus chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
oh my gosh.

i love ness.

so so much.

and you did an amazing job with Tess's character.

I loved it :)

write ness more often

the last line
Dustbowl Dance chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I loved this! I thought it was so great, their personalities were almost perfect. Tey're not just like the movie, but time has elapsed since then so it's understandable. I liked the plot, and the ending fit perfectly. Kudos!
suburbs chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Fun, fluffy and sweet with just a touch of dramatic irony. I really liked Tess in this. Nice job! (Is Sadie Hawkins coming soon?)