Reviews for Of Mothers, Marshwiggles, and Burnt Cookies
Quihi chapter 1 . 8/12
Oh, I like this! It's funny and captures the characters nicely. It felt like it took place maybe three years after The Silver Chair instead of five, but idk. Nice job!
ObsessedwNarnia chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I LOVE this! I was laughing the most I think I have ever laughed while reading a story! You got the characters down perfectly! You're writing is very vivid and makes me want to read more and more of the story. I felt like I was really there with all of them, which of course is a sign of a wonderful writer! I really hope you write more stories like this one! OUTSTANDING job!
WTHG and thg fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
LOL! I love this fanfic!
narniahannah chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This. Was. So. Brilliant.

I seriously cannot express my love for this. I laughed SO hard. You NAILED all of the characters- they were all so perfect. They totally felt in sync with Jack's Narnia.
The dialogue flowed very well.

I think the only problem I had with it is that, as far as I know, "cookies" are referred to as "biscuits" in England. I am not British though, so I'm not 100% sure. :)

Overall, a very well done and fantastic fanfic! :D Keep up the great work!
nh
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh my! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe! Oh, what a lovely family affair/reunion this was! The burned cookies were the Marshwiggles's fault! Yes, not Puddleglum (well, maybe partly too), but Mudgloom! Haha! Wow, I can't stop laughing especially in that part where Eustace says that one word . . . Oh yes, that very word, Reshpectabiggle-wiggle! You're so awesome for writing this suuuper cute and funny fic! I love it to the bones! :)
LuMezenga chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
OOOWWNN! BEST EUSTACEXJILL ONE SHOT EVER!

I MEAN IT!

LUMEZENGA
Freawaru chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That. Was. Hysterical.
brainandheart chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great fic! I love the interactions between all of the kids, and Eustace and Jill have always been my favorite Narnia characters.
AslansLover chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Sequel?

PLEASE?
Birai chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'd have a hard time saying that this is much less than perfect. Great job!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really liked this fic. I loved the friendship between Jill and Eustace and thought all of the characters were in-character. I especially loved Edmund, you portrayed him brilliantly. The plot, the writing and the characters were all amazing.
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh this was brilliant! I particuluarly love the way you write Edmund, and you get every single character perfectly. Very well written! :D
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i love it
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really like this story. It's very funny. Nice job with it!
Jason Marshall chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was extremely entertaining. I like the take on the cousins' and Pole's relationship, that was cool. When Susan asks Jill about having a "beau" you left out the word "have." Other than that it was awesome!