Reviews for Not My Forte
YumeHalom chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
The evil ninja monkeys of guilt will attack me?
Oh thank goodness you were just kidding, I wuz lik, NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
lkcrimsonraven chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
hahaha hilarious
Oliveen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh my god, I had to stop reading halfway because Natsume is very OOC. And cringe-y. No offense.
Vampire princess Mika chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Read almost all of your stories and I absolutely love it. Please continue updating all the stories that aren't complete and so true on the fact summary is the most important part. love this story. :)
Linda333 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is the funniest fanfic I have ever read. I laughed so hysterically for ten minutes straight that my family members were wondering whether or not to take me to the hospital. I also love all your other stories too:)
Dewdrop Days chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is hilarious. And really Natsume?, " ItZaSeCrEt! " for a title?
OhmyBatman chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i just can't stop laughing ! wahahahahahaha..,.. my nanny almost thought that i was losing my mind.. wahahahahaha... it's so funny
sakura19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
wow that was so write more stories like this _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is sooooo hilarious that I cant stop laughing my butt off! I was still laughing even though Im done reading it! good job, lurve ur storiessss!
Nancy Haibara chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ahahahahaha!

Funny!

It really relieves my stressful day of having tests at school...
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
HAHAHAHA! This was sooo OOC that I just couldn't stop laughing! OMG! Nat, please do us the favour and don't write any more. XD *hair catches on fire and runs to the bathroom* Seriously though, it was a funny read. I especially liked how you actually put a fluff moment in the end. :D
Pechay chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
hmmm...can i borrow your monkey nija will attack you thing?

Its funny!
The Lonely Serenade chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! Awesome story you got there, and I was laughing my ass off! Well, I guess. . . humor is your forte?:)

Looove this story!:D
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OMG... Feeling like ROFL today... :)
Leafless chapter 1 . 12/23/2010