Reviews for The Boy who Became the Man
Artizay chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I'll be honest, I have no fucking idea what's going on or why he's bleeding from...down there.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
It must feel odd to Remus and Sirius to have to feel responsible for Snape, instead of being rewarded for kicking him around. And neither one clearly remembers that there's a whole big Muggle world out there that Snape knows a great deal more about than they.

Sadly, both are quite incompetent in assessing Snape's condition and he could have bled out long before real help ever arrived.

But then, neither one has ever gotten around to thinking of Snape as a human being...
watin77 chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
god, i almost forgot how much i love this series- i lost track of it, but i'm glad i found it again. you always manage to be poignant and beautiful and gritty and altogether pretty brilliant. looking forward to the next one!
Silverthreads chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Wow. Very good, tight writing.
Anon chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
I read this chapter, was confused, went back, re-read the whole thing, and am still confused. What the hell is going on here? Is this the present or the past? How is this connected to the rest of the eight chapters? (it's the only one that makes - no - sense) It is a good scene, however, I'd prefer it if it was worked into the story a bit better.

Otherwise, well written and interesting! I look forward to what happens next. (:
Sithtar chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
YOU'RE BACK! I'm SOOO happy to see an update on this story. I've loved it from the beginning.

I admit I didn't like chapter 8 as much as the previous chapters, Remus' story didn't have the same feel as the previous ones but I'm still glad you were able to update and I really liked this chapter.

This makes the third time that Severus has been bleeding from the behind but the first time there was a 'fit' although since Arthur asked about it, I'm guessing he had seen it before. So, of course, this makes me want to know more. Please update again soon.
Out of Things to Say chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
really enjoyed how everyone seems to have different perspectives of severus. i really liked poppy's one best though. :) keep up the wonderful writing!
xEmeraldStarx chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
severus is 10 years older than arthur...i think...
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Excellent-Remus always wants things both ways. Notice that he didn't long for Snape until he'd lost Padfoot..after all, Snape is the last reminder besides Harry of what fun it was to be a Marauder.

Oh, the victim didn't think it was fun? Gosh. Too bad, what Remus wants is actually the only important thing.
besemperadreamer chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
Really like this Severus in bit and piece, like the change of perspective and those untold short fragments of his life.
Dormantness chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Really well writen. I like how you portrayed McGonagall. Please update soon:)
Gaia chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Wow.

And the newest chapter is not weird. It's beautifully written.

I like the way you tell a whole story in one chapter - without saying too much, without saying too little. Snape really is a character that can be captured in that kind of writing: And your writing just fits.
Dust Particle chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
LOL!

Witty Snape... oh we do love him.

I really enjoyed Albus perspective.. it was interesting, amusing and reflective.

I liked the comment about Lucius. I mean, no matter how much experience you've had with children they remain complex and unpredictable creatures, who may easily slip and fall into the wrong hands without constant guidance.

I guess Severus goodness reminds Albus' of the guilt he feels about the neglect he showed towards those who needed it, and the fact that maybe if he was a little more aware, he could have prevented their fall.

Truly a wonderful chapter! Must catch up now hehehe.
redmagica chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I love this story...seriously! It could possibly be my love of misunderstood characters like Snape and their fanfics. Seriously though, I would love you forever if you updated this :)
VestriVerum chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Maybe you could do James or Remus's view...Maybe Hagrid's?

I like this. It's a cool idea.