Reviews for If You Believe
Chronomentrophobia chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
La la la, I love this story too

Sweet and hopeful. Nice.
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aww this was so lovely. I think they have such a beautiful friendship, being best friends and all. I love how you portrayed it. Thanks for posting this! Well done!
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I liked it
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Adorable. I love stories like this :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*sniff* Give me a moment to collect myself. I always did love the friendship between these two. And especially when Ukitake's illness comes into play, Shunsui will never fail to stay by his side and made sure he's all right. Interesting that Shunsui is skeptical when it comes to prayers but is willing to do so for Ukitake's sake. The detail and imagery here were done wonderfully, as if I was the one burning from the fever and coughing blood or if I was the one watching my closest friend tread closer to death little by little. Great job!
Radical Epiphany chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was wonderful! I am relatively new to Bleach, has not yet read/watched all of it, but Ukitake and Kyouraku are among my best beloved characters and I think this fanfic portrays them really well. :)
This-is-Blasphemy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hm, lol the review button does love me... Aww I like it, very much so, :D I think you are good at humour and angst but write humour, : it makes me feel funny, not sad -
t.m.p.a chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I love you too review button! And I love the author and this story
Morganfae chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Ah how i love these two guys and their awesome relationship. You portrayed it wonderfully and i really enjoyed this read. I love how Shunsui still slightly jaded can still believe in miracles. Sorry this is not my best review but i just wanted to say i really like this story. D
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
aw I just love these two.
govener fink chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was very, very good. I love that it has so much detail and emotion. ( :
Ceretis Paribus chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
aw, so good! I love you for wrting this!
d-E-a-D-12349876-a-C-c-O-u-N-t chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I luv the review button! Yea! Juu-kun's gonna get better! I hate those stories that make him die! That was awesome! I luv awesome stories. Keep on writing stories like that, and I'll click that lovely review button a lot.