Reviews for My Damaged Goods
bite-me-cullen.just-do-it0304 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
oh gawd please continue this is very very very very good!
ArielleKrystene chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I'm hooked! Please tell me you're updating soon, this story is way to good to let go.

Bailey Anne 4 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hey! Please update soon!
ribbonofrain chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
My god, I love it. Its like a wilder gossip girl! Update Soon!
Sock-Rocker11 chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
awesome story! please update really really really soon! or my sanity will become a lost cause! huryy!
Lily chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
This could be so good! Why'd you stop up dating?
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
I'm really happy i found this fic, I'm hooked. I'm very curious about what happened to Bella...and even Edward...and what is going to happen to them in the future

Keep up the good work
twilightobession chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Very interesting chapter. Emment is harlious. What is "Jacob's"? Is it a bar, resturtant, what? Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. It sounds like they will have alot of fun.
CourtneyHale chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
interesting that you should say that, i was recommended your story from celtic mommy!

and im glad i read it, i like this Bella (as well as Bella from She Wears Her Hearts on Her Hip)

i really enjoyed this story, please keep writing! XD

mercedesfrk1121 chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
interesting chapter...i cant wait to find out what bella's deal is..and what an ass Emmett is called her those names...great job
BaileyEastin chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
This is really good! i cant wait for the next chapter! i like this version of bella
sailboatsnbeaches chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Great story, hard to follow every once in a while...hope you update a new chapter soon!
devilstwin6969 chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
i loved this chapter!

your so talented ]

cant wait for more D
Hollibell chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
This is really good! I can't believe you almost didn't post it! Please continue with this, it is very good. I really want to see where you are going with this story. I hope you can update soon!
lovebuggkiss chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
thanks so much for the update.

i've been wanting to read more, it was so good.

please update soon.

this story is too good to not finish.

you're an amazing writer.