Reviews for Bind
Vanessa Masters chapter 20 . 10/20
Oh boy, sex with Daken again (shudders) Still, Oliver took out Victor, slashed his nerves. He had it coming :D
Jinx Rose chapter 20 . 10/19
Chapter 20 has malfunctioned and given the code as well as the text.
Pin-Killing-Evil-Squirrel-Army chapter 19 . 9/19
I'm really really enjoying this version of this story. But I will be honest I miss the original version that you had before because I loved it a lot
Vanessa Masters chapter 19 . 9/2
Daken marveled at how flexible Oliver was. He brought Oliver to his mouth again - his legs spread over his head so he could continued licking him. He kept it up so long it felt like a tease now. Oliver felt his thick saliva dripping down his back and keened. Daken wanted him to beg for it. Oliver wanted to beg for it too. He knew it wouldn't take much to drive him forward. "Daken…" The way he sighed his name made Daken look at him sharply. Oliver used a tone he had only previously used to sweet talk Kurt. The heat was messing with his head. "Daken… fuck me." Oliver felt him shudder at those words.

"Is that what you want? You want big brother to fuck you, Ototo?" He asked as he brought Oliver's legs down. The angle was a little odd but Daken kept his legs folded beneath him and he guided Oliver down to his his erection.

"Yes…" Oliver really did want him. He could feel the head of his cock right against his hole. Daken held him there until Oliver was writhing in anticipation.

"Do you want me to go slow?"

"No." Oliver answered truthfully. He wanted it hard and fast and if Daken asked him any more questions he would put the man on his back and grind on him until broke his hip. Right now he didn't know the meaning of the word patience. Daken's pheromones and the Heat were making him want instant gratification. He screamed when Daken slid into him. It felt so good. He was hot and hard and he hit along all the right places as he jammed his cock inside Oliver. "Yes! Oh my God!"

"Easy you tight little nympho - you squeeze me any harder I'm gonna need the jaws of life to get my dick back." Daken said as he easily lifted Oliver's hips up and down. "Oh shit that's good…" His senses were way past overload. Every noise Oliver made pinged around inside his head. His heat was all consuming, his heart was hammering in his chest, the heady smell of sex and sweat. The taste of Oliver was still on his tongue. His skin felt brand new - over sensitized and tingling. He looked down and he was drooling over the sight of his cock disappearing inside Oliver. When he tipped his head back he couldn't help the string of obscenities that left his mouth. His own voice sounded desperate in his ears. He jumped when something slithered against his side. He looked at Oliver's tail like he forgot it was there before he grabbed it.

"Ahh! Don't!" He pleaded. "It's too sensitive - that doesn't feel good." Daken eyed him for a moment before he brought the tip up to his nose.

"Don't worry, sweet pea." Daken said before he let it go. He grabbed Oliver's arms and pulled him up as he eased on to his back. Oliver shuddered as he sunk in deep. "Oh that feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes… yes right there." Oliver moaned. He felt so full. The pleasure shot up his back and exploded into every nerve. He dug his nails into Daken's chest but instead of wincing Daken just smiled wide.

"I love that! Scratch me hard." Oliver did as he was told and raked his nails down Daken's arms. "Fuck!" He suddenly bit Oliver on the neck.

"Oh I'm gonna cum…" Oliver whimpered. Daken was landing right on his spot and his erection was rubbing right into his navel. Oliver looked at him when Daken spoke. He wasn't speaking English. Oliver always thought Japanese was such a 'clean cut' language but the way Daken growled it at him sounded so dirty. "I don't understand."

"Ku-k-kuso yaro…" He sighed before he smacked Oliver's ass. He yelped and clung to Daken. "I said tell me you love it." He held the back of Oliver's neck as he licked his ear.

"I love it." Oliver moaned obediently. Daken ran his tongue along his jaw as he pressed Oliver down harder.

"Tell me how much you love it when your big brother fucks you."

"I love it… mon dieu… I love it when big brother fucks me."

Damn! How did it get recorded!? I had a fear, but I do t believe it. And really, Scott an Erik need to get off their high horses.

Still, another fab chapter.
Vanessa Masters chapter 18 . 9/2
He couldn't help but yelp as Daken pressed his face between his cheeks and proceeded to 'motorboat' his ass through his compression tights. "What are you doing?" Oliver asked as he pushed him back. The man had been trying to get into his pants for months. Oliver thought for sure he'd get bored but Daken saw his resistance as a challenge. He admired Oliver's strong will but at the same time he wanted to break it. Leave Oliver shattered and love struck once he was done. But then there was no telling when he would be 'done'.

"What am I doing? I thought that'd be obvious. Has nobody ever rimmed you before?" Daken asked like he was inquiring about the weather.

"What? No."

"Then you're in for a treat. I eat ass like it's groceries." Daken said and grinned wide. No matter how many times Oliver refused him, yelled at him, had Baby teleport him away - Daken always came back for more. Maybe he thought the abuse was funny compared to the harsh acts he was subjected to growing up. Oliver thought he had been rather lenient with Daken - his brutal childhood making him go in the other direction and not wanting to hurt others. Daken wanted to hurt him. Oliver could see it in his eyes and feel it in his strong grip. Logan had sired yet another vicious little bastard. With that in mind Oliver decided he was going to make Daken his bitch. No way was he falling for his bull shit. Although he did find himself pushing back when Daken nipped at his cheeks.

"Ah!" Oliver gasped when Daken suddenly smacked his ass. It sounded off in the room and Daken hooted afterwards.

"Your ass has perfect pitch." He said before he did it again. Oliver whipped around and grabbed his throat. Daken just smirked. Oliver kept squeezing, even when his cellphone rang.

So iPod sexy Daken! Here's hoping Oliver doesn't get roped into anything serious, and that Kurt shows up soon.

Stil, very sexy
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 9/2
"Strange? Didn't he break his hands and go crazy and join a cult?" The woman asked.

"He's a Sorcerer Supreme." Oliver corrected her. They just stared at him. "It's pretty much the most powerful mystic in our dimension."

"And you believe in that stuff?" The man asked.

"Kind of hard not to when my future self all but told me I become one too." Oliver shrugged before he want back to his class. Around mid day there was an attack on the school and all hell broke loose. Oliver was nearly eaten by the front yard and was chased down by a Wendigo somehow able to exist outside of Canada. Just when it was about to slice him in two Oliver felt something grab him and suddenly he was on the roof - over looking where he used to be standing. "Darkholme?" When he turned to look he almost couldn't believe his eyes. Instead of Kurt's surly doppleganger there was small version of him hanging on to Oliver's arm. He just stared at the thing and it blinked at him before he smiled.

"Bamf!" It chirped and Oliver could feel his hair stand on end.

The bangs! Yes!

And love this liver crawling into bed with Logan for snuggles.

And hot but, Wade watching Oliver jerk off. I like it. Next to Kurt, my pairing for gem.
Vanessa Masters chapter 16 . 8/17
Kurt Darkholme Yikes!

Oh boy, 3 weeks in Limbo!?

I was NOT expecting Deadpool, but it's welcome, I'll admit. He's helping Oliver, even if he's not aware. And the fact Wade speaks french, and obviously propositioned Oliver! _ XD

And he even lets Oliver show his face, and they get close. And even if Wade is Oliver's rebound, or just best friend. I like it :)

Course, I wouldn't mind see Oliver 'f-uck a guy named wade' or let wade have his way with him. So long as Oliver isn't the worst for it afterwards.

God I love this story, I gotta have more!
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 6/16
Huh, so that earing protects Oliver from mystical harm?

Oh and Ollie is right, Scott. He just sends people to death for his 'cause.'

And Dear Strange, I'd swear he was flirting at first. But he's just comforting Oliver, and assuring him there will be other love, but if Kurt comes back to life. Hmm~

Azazel fond of Oliver? Huh. Like Stephen said anything is possible.
Vanessa Masters chapter 14 . 6/16
Nooooooo! Wasn't it hard enough when he died in the comics!? Musa your a CRUEL mistress! But it's got me hooked cause I know Kurt comes back, but still the feels.
Vanessa Masters chapter 13 . 6/9
I think the best part, was piotr talking animal kingdom in regards to Oliver XD

Also, seeing Kurt in boxers would've tip enough for me, if I was that busboy. :D

Well, hopefully after all that sex, they're made up now _
Vanessa Masters chapter 12 . 6/9
Ohhhh...little atheist in Olly I see.

XD Logan, vehemently rejecting them having sex on the plane.

Oh dear, the trip with logan, kurt, piotr and oliver takes a sour turn. And Oliver pretty much gives kurt, the couch.
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 6/9
LOL Oh, So you wanna do Julian...well, that was the farthest thing from my mind. Unless I see him. XD

Awwww~ Archibald the penguin.

Oh, meeting Laura, neat :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 6/9
Wonderful! Slow, steamy, and it fit perfectly with these two!

After so many steamy, sexy pictures. Now we get it in writing, perfect!
Vanessa Masters chapter 9 . 6/9
I love it, moving in together _

Oh boy, in the shower with kurt. / Sopaing up his flexing pecs, Kurt does have nice pecs.

Oh, is that 'sword in there' a reference to limbo, and a soul sword?

Still :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 5/22
LOL the 'Love in the air' picture poses they did. Funny.

I missed this chapter, can't figure out why.

And the bucket ride, the guy overhearing Kurt and is all 'Damn Dude- that was smooth. Mind if I use that line."

XD

Get rid of that clip, Oliver!

Also, P-u-s-s-y hound? Wow, got a way with words Azael. Especially about your son.