Reviews for No Human Never
xXhell of darknessXx chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
The entire series was amazing - but I really do love his point of view - because there's a different way to look at things when you know both sides of the story! It was beautifully written and it got to the core of who, i think, Acton really is!
Axalion chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Dear ElfMaidenOfLight,

I was in the middle of reading Full Circle when I had the thought to check whether or not there was any fanfiction for the trilogy. Just have to say that you're awesome for writing the only fic out there for this amazing series. And by the way I thought that you did a good portrayal of Acton's thoughts for not having read the third book. And I'd have to say that I'd feel bad for Sorn if Leof was paired with Bramble. Not that I'm not hoping for exactly the same thing. Anyways, thanks for the awesomeness of being the only author to write for The Castings Trilogy.

Axalion
irene chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i just started reading this trilogy i am almost finished with the 2nd book. i'm really enjoying it! great writing you really caught his emotions in the monet i thought!
Anonymously Synonymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was very cute! I have to say I loved it. It was short but I loved how you were able to convey the feeling of that moment and her writing style yet keep it her own. :D
Lysana chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hey, I've never heard of this trilogy but your fanfic was interesting! It makes me want to know what else happens. Maybe even enough to look up the books themselves sometime - although I'll probably wait until they're all published, since I gather they're not? I can't STAND waiting partway through a story to find out how it ends! XD

-Lysana
EvilCoconut5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I completely agree with you that Acton should be brought back some how., but i don't think he will (Sob, sob) at least not as Leof cuz he's alive and mortal.

I loved your story i thought it was amazingly done, and showed that he's not the bloodthirsty thing everyone think's he is.

Luv's Y'All
kk chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
i like this particular moment though i doubt Acton and Bramble will actually be together like they ever where on top of that hill.

Thanks for the short ficlet. Ciao;.
ashatanii chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Great little nibble. I'd love to read any full stories you might have tucked away in your head, whle I wait for Pamela's book to come out.
Pamela Freeman chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
How exciting - my first fanfic!

This is a well imagined piece, and very faithful to my imagining of the moment. Thank you for writing it. As for the third book, I've finished the first draft and am waiting for editor's comments. I can confirm that Acton and Bramble meet again... but you'll have to read it to find out how. And Leof... well, you'll see a lot more of Leof, too.