Reviews for Deserts Can't Ruin Us
Leila chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Shit! I'm balling my eyes out! Great story though. Really great!
edwardandbella4eva chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
That was a funny chapter with trixie and all. The name Bridget surprised me because Many people spell it Bridgette or Bridgett. Those are the English spelling, Bridget is Irish. I know this because it is my name. In third grade, even my school had it wrong (they spelt it Bridgett). I've seen many people spell my name wrong, because the other spellings are more common, I don't even think that I've seen a fanfic with the Irish spelling. Anyway enough of my rant, awesome job with the story so far because I haven't finished reading it.
hot under the collar chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
Good job with this story. I think it would have been better still if you had been more acurate in the military stuff, and some of the hospital stuff. Anyway, good job. I really liked this story :)
blahhblahh chapter 21 . 11/8/2011
:'(
smilton chapter 21 . 9/20/2009
OMG! What an amazing story, I have laughed and cried all throught this did a great job!
Twilight or Color Guard chapter 21 . 9/12/2009
sad. but perfect
edwardlover55 chapter 21 . 9/1/2009
wow great story. that last chapter got me. i was crying like a baby. i know a few people who are in the army and it is hard to know that they are there and never know if thery are going to be coming back. you did a beautiful job.
NO-LONGER-IN-USE-10023 chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
I love what you did in this chapter, perfect amount of drama.
call me the texter chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
i really liked it. poor ed.
emnjasluver88 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
love it so far...but yo0u shoulda made edward a Marine, my husbands a Marine and they just ooze sex lol but the army's great to. your a good writer!
J.B Nicole chapter 21 . 8/3/2009
No. Not Caleb... I read the book and I was like... Ooh yay kids! And now he dies like less than five chapters later! This is an awesome story
Alexis St. Claire chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Have you ever read a story where when Edward was in pleaseure he purred? How about one where purring was a sensual thing between vampire mates? Couls Rosalie purr on cue? If the answers to any of these questions is yes, please e-mail me the title and/or author. Your story is interesting so far, btw.
justadreamer26 chapter 21 . 6/17/2009
Aww...that was so sad I started to tear up. But it was a great ending to this story. I loved it! ]
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 21 . 6/8/2009
Beautiful wording! I'm crying! My cousin's left for Afganistan so I know how that feels! Amazing story!
Red on the Head00 chapter 21 . 5/31/2009
AW! stop it I'm running out of tisusses and my lip is bleeding from biting on it! *sob*